Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 99 of 99
Thanks Tree13Thanks

Thread: trump ordered Airstrike Kills 46 Civilians in Syria?

  1. #91
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Russia helped armed those separatists thugs that shot down a Airliner...They have done nothing to combat ISIS...Instead they are supporting that dictator Assad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    That's why Russia ARE the bad guys. It was kind of interesting watching Russia become the nasty outsider who's pushing everyone around in the ME. Let them be the featured massacre on Al-Jazeera every week.
    Thanks from Rasselas

  2. #92
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,839
    Thanks
    33553

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    Russia helped armed those separatists thugs that shot down a Airliner...They have done nothing to combat ISIS...Instead they are supporting that dictator Assad
    All true.

  3. #93
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    I'm starting to wonder if America under trump is going to link up with Russia to be some sort of thug super power , hated by the world....Time will tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    All true.

  4. #94
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,839
    Thanks
    33553

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if America under trump is going to link up with Russia to be some sort of thug super power , hated by the world....Time will tell
    Certainly Putin and the traditional post-war American stance about the way the world should work are at odds. Pity if Trump took us to the dark side. No more "international law" and United Nations agreements. Instead, large nations with strong military forces and economic might will divvy up the world between them, arranging things for their own benefits via arbitrary decisions made among themselves.

    Basically, the pre-WWI Great Game.

  5. #95
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    2799

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Certainly Putin and the traditional post-war American stance about the way the world should work are at odds. Pity if Trump took us to the dark side. No more "international law" and United Nations agreements. Instead, large nations with strong military forces and economic might will divvy up the world between them, arranging things for their own benefits via arbitrary decisions made among themselves.

    Basically, the pre-WWI Great Game.
    Global economics is in a frighteningly similar pattern to 100 years go, too.

    Chicken or the egg? I tend to find that money is the mover, and drives the politics, not vice-versa. But I dunno.

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,053
    Thanks
    1363

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Looks like they have: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ns-near-aleppo

    Looks like just the sort of scenario Obama would have passed on--and been criticized for avoiding.
    Not really.

    The Wedding That Became a Funeral: U.S. Still Silent One Year on From Deadly Yemen Drone Strike

    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-qaeda/407599/

  7. #97
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,839
    Thanks
    33553

    From
    in my head
    I've already said in this thread that Obama's bombing has killed innocents. What I said was that he's been criticized for being too timid about it, and he has. The GOP candidates criticized him heavily during their primary campaign. Ted Cruz said he'd "carpet bomb" them. Trump himself said he'd "bomb the shit out of them." That's considerably less concern for innocents than Obama has shown.

  8. #98
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,497
    Thanks
    7850

    From
    TN
    This thread is interesting, since obama administration killed more civilians in bombing raids, than ANY OTHER POTUS since LBJ.

    obama burned babies left and right.

  9. #99
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    You have proof?...Or just mindless babble....Typical trump lover...Thread is on trump's idiotic behavior...You blame Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    This thread is interesting, since obama administration killed more civilians in bombing raids, than ANY OTHER POTUS since LBJ.

    obama burned babies left and right.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. NATO Airstrike Kills 7 Civillians.....Afghan Official
    By Midwest Media Critic in forum World Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th March 2011, 05:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th March 2010, 01:07 PM
  3. US Invades Syria: Kills 8 Civilians
    By Horhey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 3rd November 2008, 03:10 AM
  4. U.S.airstrike mistakenly kills 10 Afghan police
    By Mrs Behavin in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th August 2006, 01:57 PM
  5. Airstrike kills 50 Taliban rebels
    By News Poster in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 31st May 2006, 02:43 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed