Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83
Thanks Tree22Thanks

Thread: Comey Testimony in front of Congress.

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40,295
    Thanks
    8616

    From
    United States

    Comey Testimony in front of Congress.

    Looks like the Dims are getting served up another nothingburger.

    Comey says there is an investigation, and he can't comment on it. No news there.

    Comey and NSA Director BOTH confirm there is no evidence a single vote was changed by Russian hacking.

    Now on to the political grandstanding.......

  2. #2
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,530
    Thanks
    31057

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Looks like the Dims are getting served up another nothingburger.

    Comey says there is an investigation, and he can't comment on it. No news there.

    Comey and NSA Director BOTH confirm there is no evidence a single vote was changed by Russian hacking.

    Now on to the political grandstanding.......
    They did no such thing! Mike Rogers said they were Foreign Investigators, not Domestic!
    Thanks from BAZINGA DrumpF

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40,295
    Thanks
    8616

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    They did no such thing! Mike Rogers said they were Foreign Investigators, not Domestic!
    He answered the question in the negative. He has no evidence showing votes were changed.

  4. #4
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,938
    Thanks
    14715

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Looks like the Dims are getting served up another nothingburger.

    Comey says there is an investigation, and he can't comment on it. No news there.

    Comey and NSA Director BOTH confirm there is no evidence a single vote was changed by Russian hacking.

    Now on to the political grandstanding.......
    This is the first time anyone in DOJ has officially confirmed, on the record, that Trump associates may be linked to Russia.

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40,295
    Thanks
    8616

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This is the first time anyone in DOJ has officially confirmed, on the record, that Trump associates may be linked to Russia.
    He said nothing about Trump associates "may be linked to Russia". He confirmed they are investigating it.

    You jump to conclusions.

  6. #6
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,938
    Thanks
    14715

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    He said nothing about Trump associates "may be linked to Russia". He confirmed they are investigating it.

    You jump to conclusions.
    He's publicly allowing for the possibility on his own initiative. He wasn't asked about it, it's in his opening statement.

    In any case, your original statement was false. The president denied Russia even did anything for months.

    Now the FBI director says, definitively, that Russia attempted to interfere and that they're looking at Trump associates too.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Dragonfly5

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40,295
    Thanks
    8616

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    He's publicly allowing for the possibility on his own initiative. He wasn't asked about it, it's in his opening statement.

    In any case, your original statement was false. The president denied Russia even did anything for months.

    Now the FBI director says, definitively, that Russia attempted to interfere and that they're looking at Trump associates too.
    He also said not to infer anything from it. But you are.

  8. #8
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,938
    Thanks
    14715

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    He also said not to infer anything from it. But you are.
    From this statement alone, probably not a good idea. But in concert with the huge mountain of reporting elsewhere ...

    The smoke continues to build around Trump. This is news.

  9. #9
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40,295
    Thanks
    8616

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    From this statement alone, probably not a good idea. But in concert with the huge mountain of reporting elsewhere ...

    The smoke continues to build around Trump. This is news.
    With no evidence to back it up, right?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,924
    Thanks
    24138

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This is the first time anyone in DOJ has officially confirmed, on the record, that Trump associates may be linked to Russia.
    Well that's silly, there have been at least a dozen photos of Flynn with Putin, what did they think he was doing there?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 09:59 AM
  2. Firemen Explosion Testimony
    By michaelr in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 26th December 2010, 09:52 AM
  3. An Atheist's Testimony: My Conversion to Christianity
    By Hutchinson in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 15th April 2010, 07:26 PM
  4. Senate Gonzales testimony and House contempt of congress vote
    By ViolaLee in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 26th July 2007, 10:51 AM
  5. Alberto - Is this testimony for real?
    By International Underwriter in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20th April 2007, 12:04 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed