Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: 2 Rockville High students charged with rape

  1. #21
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,795
    Thanks
    4041

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Nope.

    Obama left behind a crime wave clusterfuck by illegals to clean up. That will take time.............and libs will cry and scream about how unfair it is to rapists, murderers and thieves all along the way.
    Imagine that liberals refuse to address the fact that illegals have no respect for our laws or our children

  2. #22
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,795
    Thanks
    4041

    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Rough day for you, isn"t it, goofy?

    I understand. Trump is getting his ass handed to him. You have to distract.
    Stop trolling and stick to the topic of the OP

  3. #23
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,795
    Thanks
    4041

    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    You sure you wanna go down that road today? Florida ARRESTED A WHITE AMERICAN MALE for chopping up a teenager who he COUNSELED. He as a certified psychologist and a CHURCH COUNSELOR. His backyard is tented as they dig up the entire thing.

    MEXICANS have no corner on RAPE.
    Unless you have a link it is BS

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    You sure you wanna go down that road today? Florida ARRESTED A WHITE AMERICAN MALE for chopping up a teenager who he COUNSELED. He as a certified psychologist and a CHURCH COUNSELOR. His backyard is tented as they dig up the entire thing.

    MEXICANS have no corner on RAPE.
    Hey, we should just lock up all teen males til they're 25, right? There won't be any rape then.

    And since goofball is at it, let's really look into sexual assault, shall we? I mean, since goofball is so concerned about sexual assault in educational settings.

    Timeline: Baylor sexual assault controversy - WacoTrib.com: Higher Education

  5. #25
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,795
    Thanks
    4041

    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Hey, we should just lock up all teen males til they're 25, right? There won't be any rape then.

    And since goofball is at it, let's really look into sexual assault, shall we? I mean, since goofball is so concerned about sexual assault in educational settings.

    Timeline: Baylor sexual assault controversy - WacoTrib.com: Higher Education
    We should close the border and build a way and get rid of these criminals

  6. #26
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,390
    Thanks
    6744

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Imagine that liberals refuse to address the fact that illegals have no respect for our laws or our children
    You are speaking in unfounded generalizations. Illegals love America, that's why they came here.
    Thanks from leekohler2

  7. #27
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    3729

    From
    East coast USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Nope.

    Obama left behind a crime wave clusterfuck by illegals to clean up. That will take time.............and libs will cry and scream about how unfair it is to rapists, murderers and thieves all along the way.
    Get real, South Americans have been streaming across our border for many more than 8 years. Take a ride through Arizona and New Mexico, it's the new south of the border.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,795
    Thanks
    4041

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You are speaking in unfounded generalizations. Illegals love America, that's why they came here.
    That is crap. They hate this country and come here to send our money to their relatives in other countries. If they loved this country they would come here legally and obey our laws and respect our laws. They would assimilate to our culture not expect us to baby them

  9. #29
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,431
    Thanks
    19263

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Get real, South Americans have been streaming across our border for many more than 8 years. Take a ride through Arizona and New Mexico, it's the new south of the border.
    many of them were there before there WAS a border...
    Thanks from Madeline

  10. #30
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,146
    Thanks
    7367

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I have to ask..why the flamebait thread title that has zero to do with the op again? Can we please elevate the level from juvenile up to adult again and change it to read as the link title in the OP?
    Flamebait is all either one of these idiots is capable of. Bring on the thread ban or whatever...it is certainly worth it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25th May 2016, 05:08 PM
  2. Police colonel charged with rape...
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th May 2016, 11:45 PM
  3. Wasilla charged rape victims for forensic testing
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12th September 2008, 12:47 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed