Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67
Thanks Tree18Thanks

Thread: Is Chelsea Clinton about to run for office?

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    46,999
    Thanks
    27995

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Nothing cheering and hoping for our country's failure...
    It's a boil on the ass of our democracy. Needs lancing.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,292
    Thanks
    9097

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Nothing cheering and hoping for our country's failure...
    You voted for our countries failure.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    46,999
    Thanks
    27995

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    If the Democrats are dumb enough to run Hillary a third time, I will rejoice.
    Jesus wept.

    Now I'll have nightmares.

  4. #54
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    If the Democrats are dumb enough to run Hillary a third time, I will rejoice.
    Hell.

    She'll be like Madame Gao, by then. (NETFLIX Marvel reference....)

    (Just not as polite, intelligent, dignified, or intelligent....)




    NOTE: I sure as hell wish Wilson Fisk would run.....

  5. #55
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    32,684
    Thanks
    34989

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Hell.

    She'll be like Madame Gao, by then. (NETFLIX Marvel reference....)

    (Just not as polite, intelligent, dignified, or intelligent....)




    NOTE: I sure as hell wish Wilson Fisk would run.....
    We got a Fisk, just not as polite, dignified or intelligent but just as fat, and even more sociopathic.

  6. #56
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    We got a Fisk, just not as polite, dignified or intelligent but just as fat, and even more sociopathic.
    Some right, some wrong.

    Trump certainly is not as polite, dignified, or intelligent as Wilson Fisk.

    Not so certain he is as "fat," but....I KNOW Fisk would wipe the room with him. (Fisk ain't the "fat boy" you wanna fuck with.)

    But, Fisk was far, far, far more sociopathic. (It's kinda his thing. AND, his greatest tool)

    Madam Gao probably would have defeated Trump though.

    (As long as she had a faked American Birth Certificate. I think she was born in Wyoming.....)

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    29,069
    Thanks
    6271

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Republicans did it for 8 years....
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    They sure did.
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    To be fair, Rush did the exact same thing.
    Excellent. So when you were complaining about the right doing it, it was only because it was the right complaining? It was just partisanship? Because now you see no problem with wishing failure for our country in order to try and get Democrats back into power?

  8. #58
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    32,684
    Thanks
    34989

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Excellent. So when you were complaining about the right doing it, it was only because it was the right complaining? It was just partisanship? Because now you see no problem with wishing failure for our country in order to try and get Democrats back into power?
    Live by partisan hackery, die by partisan hackery, the law of the Social Darwinist jungle, jump in and enjoy.

  9. #59
    Moderator Nicnam's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,811
    Thanks
    3047

    From
    .
    Chelsea Clinton has the stage presence of a prune.

    She did not inherit Bill's charisma.

  10. #60
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,313
    Thanks
    6222

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnam View Post
    Chelsea Clinton has the stage presence of a prune.

    She did not inherit Bill's charisma.
    a prune with some plastic surgery.... then again, she have inherited her fathers charisma. Just not bills.


    momma has been grooming her for this all her life...of course she will run. Just think... its going to be an ivanka and chelsea election..... god have mercy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chelsea Clinton doesn't care about money
    By Sassy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 2nd July 2014, 09:11 AM
  2. Chelsea Clinton announces her pregnancy
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 19th April 2014, 09:15 AM
  3. Bill Clinton: Chelsea would be a better president
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 25th September 2013, 07:14 PM
  4. Chelsea Clinton
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24th April 2008, 08:42 AM
  5. Chelsea Clinton Asked.
    By Rusty Kane in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th February 2008, 05:37 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed