Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By Frank
  • 1 Post By cpicturetaker12
  • 1 Post By the watchman
  • 1 Post By OldGaffer

Thread: Report: Ex-Trump Campaign Manager laundered money for pro-Russian Ukrainian-

  1. #1
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA

    Report: Ex-Trump Campaign Manager laundered money for pro-Russian Ukrainian-

    Report: Ex-Trump campaign head laundered money from Russia-linked Ukraine pol | TheHill


    Remember, you get the caporegimes to squeal or "turn State's evidence"....

    they provide the links all the way up to the Don (ironic term, huh?)

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    But he only had a "small role."

    LOL.
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  3. #3
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    But he only had a "small role."

    LOL.
    The only people who didn't laugh at Spicer when he tried that....were ditto-heads and Hannitized.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,315
    Thanks
    18865

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    But he only had a "small role."

    LOL.
    Yeah, he was another 'volunteer'. Stuffed envelopes and made phone calls to voters. Sure, that's it!
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  5. #5
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    78,052
    Thanks
    40864

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    But he only had a "small role."

    LOL.
    I heard he just kinda started hangin around. No one knew why exactly? But, he looked like a character from "The Simpson's" so they came to look upon him affectionately.

  6. #6
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    78,052
    Thanks
    40864

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Report: Ex-Trump campaign head laundered money from Russia-linked Ukraine pol | TheHill


    Remember, you get the caporegimes to squeal or "turn State's evidence"....

    they provide the links all the way up to the Don (ironic term, huh?)
    they're going to have to start issuing everyone in the press corp a smoke mask if this keeps up.
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  7. #7
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,315
    Thanks
    18865

    From
    Florida
    The $13,000,000 he got in cash, or other money, it's sooooo hard to keep up.

    Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

  8. #8
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    38,743
    Thanks
    40589

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    The $13,000,000 he got in cash, or other money, it's sooooo hard to keep up.

    Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.
    Another high paying job from the "job creator", Donald Trump.
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  9. #9
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,973
    Thanks
    22632

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Yeah, he was another 'volunteer'. Stuffed envelopes and made phone calls to voters. Sure, that's it!
    NOBODY believed Spicer's lie about Manafort's role.....

    and ONLY ditto-heads or worse "Hannitized"...didn't laugh at Spicer.

  10. #10
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,331
    Thanks
    3555

    From
    Ohio
    And Trump leased space in Trump Tower to Russian mobsters.

    FBI wiretapped Russian gambling ring headquartered at Trump Tower for two years.
    Turns out there was a wiretap at Trump Tower after all — just not the way President Trump has said.
    The FBI had a court-sanctioned warrant for two years to monitor a Russian crime organization working out of a unit three floors below President Trump’s penthouse, according to an ABC News report.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3004226

Similar Threads

  1. Trump NY Campaign Manager
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th August 2016, 05:27 AM
  2. Corey Lewandowski out as Trump campaign manager
    By Wonderer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 20th June 2016, 02:51 PM
  3. Trump campaign manager wont be charged
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 14th April 2016, 05:26 PM
  4. Trump campaign manager charged with assault
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 769
    Last Post: 4th April 2016, 11:09 AM
  5. Trump Campaign Manager Assaults Reporter
    By Macduff in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th March 2016, 02:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed