Members banned from this thread: Constitutional Sheepdog


Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
Thanks Tree8Thanks

Thread: WORD of the week, "CUCK": The Bannon, Alt-Right, racist wing of the GOP knows-do you?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,720
    Thanks
    19131

    From
    Florida

    WORD of the week, "CUCK": The Bannon, Alt-Right, racist wing of the GOP knows-do you?

    So in the last 6 month period of the 'Trump show', so many words, names and phrases have been added to the American lexicon. And one this week--I finally looked it up. The ALT-R crowd gets a 2FER with this one a swipe at their own moderate wing of heir party. The 'weak' 'effeminate' 'non-racist' 'non-sexist' MEN. AND they get to TRASH women at the same time.

    (Brought to you from the same PARTY who went on a 2 month tirade because Hillary used the word--DEPLORABLE--which pops up here daily, STILL).

    A "cuck," for the uninitiated, is a popular insult on the alt-right. It's short for cuckservative, a combination of cuckold and conservative, and is a nasty slam for someone deemed conservative-lite.

    or

    Its (cuckhold) literal meaning references a submissive man sexually cuckolded by a woman. Now, it is a catch-all among the alt-right, in the dark corners of the internet where #feminismisacancer hashtags are a badge of pride and the real enemy is PC culture, where “cuck” has become shorthand for any perceived weakness, or rather, perceived reluctance to exploit strength.

    If America had any semblance of 'class' left, it is gone now. It's never coming back.


    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 8th April 2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Thanks from Hollywood and Friday13

  2. #2
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,385
    Thanks
    3626

    From
    Ohio
    I need context, could you use that in a sentence, please?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,648
    Thanks
    6807

    From
    In my mind
    I am amazed that folks are openly using term with such racist insinuations.

    The cultural importance of the cuckold in America is rooted in racism: in pornography, the wife of the cuckolded (almost exclusively white) husband is most commonly sleeping with African-American men, meant to provide an additional layer of humiliation if the white husband sees that man as “inferior.” In the world of pornography meant to elicit humiliation as an erotic sentiment, cuckold porn takes advantage of its viewers’ racist perceptions.


    Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks" | GQ
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #4
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,720
    Thanks
    19131

    From
    Florida
    Jared Kushner is a CUCK?

    Honestly, I don't know how to use it. BANNON DOES! Google it. (A whooooole bunch of other people do too).

    “[Steve] recently vented to us about Jared being a ‘globalist’ and a ‘cuck'," an official who did not wish to be named, told The Daily Beast website. "He actually said ‘cuck,’ as in “cuckservative.’”
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #5
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27970

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I am amazed that folks are openly using term with such racist insinuations.

    The cultural importance of the cuckold in America is rooted in racism: in pornography, the wife of the cuckolded (almost exclusively white) husband is most commonly sleeping with African-American men, meant to provide an additional layer of humiliation if the white husband sees that man as “inferior.” In the world of pornography meant to elicit humiliation as an erotic sentiment, cuckold porn takes advantage of its viewers’ racist perceptions.


    Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks" | GQ


    ^^ example of a gratuitous racial contrivance.

    Cuckold porn? Even if it's what you say, who knows about it? "Cuckold" is an old word which has nothing to do with race.

    And "cuck" has immediate appeal in meme-making both as a k-sounding word and a word which sounds like a euphemistic variation for either or both of "cock" and "fuck".

    It rolls off the tongue and is mildly humorous in its coarse way.


    That's all there needs to be to it, but someone always has to work race into the picture.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,648
    Thanks
    6807

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    ^^ example of a gratuitous racial contrivance.
    Oh! Let me try. Up arrows, blatant defense of use of overly racist comments.

    Did I do alright? Did I show that your post discuses rampant stupidity and defends racially derogatory language embraced by the uber right in America? Face reality/. The term is used because it portrays white men as allowing black men to fuck their wives. That is why Bannon and the Storefront masturbation crowd love the term.

  7. #7
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,229
    Thanks
    42176

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Mike Allen likely has as good a sources as anyone for the White House Game of Thrones story. He says this morning that Priebus will now be allowed to stay. He is "'with the program' of a more inclusive style, and will stay."
    It is worth noting here that Priebus was a job-seeker convert to Bannonism in the first place. Now he'll unconvert to keep his job. Bannon too might get to stay. But only at a steep price. As Allen puts it, "Either Steve becomes a team player and gets along with people, or he'll be gone." To render this in the alt-Trump creole, Bannon can stay if he agrees to go cuck.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...e-can-t-refuse
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #8
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,720
    Thanks
    19131

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I am amazed that folks are openly using term with such racist insinuations.

    The cultural importance of the cuckold in America is rooted in racism: in pornography, the wife of the cuckolded (almost exclusively white) husband is most commonly sleeping with African-American men, meant to provide an additional layer of humiliation if the white husband sees that man as “inferior.” In the world of pornography meant to elicit humiliation as an erotic sentiment, cuckold porn takes advantage of its viewers’ racist perceptions.


    Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks" | GQ
    Thank you!! I thought there was a racist basis for the word but I couldn't find it. (The reason being, the RIGHT'S repurposing of the word 'cuckhold' apparently has pushed the original context/definitions out of the top searches?)

    Man we are through the fucking looking glass people! There is just NO END to the trash this country will be forced to endure until this MOFO is gone!
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 8th April 2017 at 08:17 AM.

  9. #9
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27970

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Oh! Let me try. Up arrows, blatant defense of use of overly racist comments.

    Did I do alright? Did I show that your post discuses rampant stupidity and defends racially derogatory language embraced by the uber right in America? Face reality/. The term is used because it portrays white men as allowing black men to fuck their wives. That is why Bannon and the Storefront masturbation crowd love the term.
    *sigh*

    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Thank you!! I thought there was a racist basis for the word but I couldn't find it. (The reason being, the RIGHT'S repurposing of the word 'cuckhold' apparently has pushed the original context/definitions out of the top searches?)

    Man we are through the fucking looking glass people! There is just NO END to the trash this country will be forced to endure until this MOFO is gone!



    LOL.

    The reason you couldn't find it is because it's a contrivance invented by people such as yourself who aren't satisfied until they can find a way to blame racism for dissent. It's such a ridiculous reach that it got no traction even among people who salivate over new ways to call rightwingers racists.

    The original context/definitions of the word "cuckold" have zip, zilch, nada to do with race.



    But making everything about race has worked so well for the left these past several years, I don't blame you for keeping that theme going.

    Last edited by Amelia; 8th April 2017 at 08:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,229
    Thanks
    42176

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    *sigh*






    LOL.

    The reason you couldn't find it is because it's a contrivance invented by people such as yourself who aren't satisfied until they can find a way to blame racism for dissent. It's such a ridiculous reach that it got no traction even among people who salivate over new ways to call rightwingers racists.



    But making everything about race has worked so well for the left these past several years, I don't blame you for keeping that theme going.

    Are you saying the SPLC has it all wrong?

    The Alternative Right, commonly known as the Alt-Right, is a set of far-right ideologies, groups and individuals whose core belief is that “white identity” is under attack by multicultural forces using “political correctness” and “social justice” to undermine white people and “their” civilization. Characterized by heavy use of social media and online memes, Alt-Righters eschew “establishment” conservatism, skew young, and embrace white ethno-nationalism as a fundamental value.
    The best example of that is probably the term “cuckservative” — a combination of “cuckold” and “conservative,” coined to castigate Republican politicians who are seen as traitors to their people who are selling out conservatives with their support for globalism and certain liberal ideas. The phrase has a racist undertone, as some of its backers have suggested, implying that establishment conservatives are like white men who allow black men to sleep with their wives. It received widespread media attention, including, to the delight of Spencer and others, in The Washington Post.
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ernative-right
    Thanks from OHjulie

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th April 2017, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 09:30 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12th October 2016, 10:18 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd August 2016, 06:24 PM
  5. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 24th May 2014, 06:34 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed