Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
Thanks Tree45Thanks

Thread: 1st MUSLIM WOMAN judge in US found floating dead in the Hudson River...

  1. #21
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,814
    Thanks
    6571

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    obama why, I don't apologize for our Previous presidents failed administration.. When you have 8 years of economy that cannot even measure up to Bush's economy..
    Grow up.

  2. #22
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,457
    Thanks
    12500

    From
    SoCal
    They'll start with the husband and her psychological state. If those are negative, then IMMEDIATELY on to what cases she was working on. She had recently written an opinion on SAME SEX COUPLES and disposition of dependent children. I hope that was NOT the case for getting rid of her! But she apparently ruled on 'consumers' side in cases of big bases.

    (How close was she to TRUMP Tower and that group of RUSSIAN thugs and mercenaries? It would be dumb not ask).
    This ^^^ is the post that you replied to, you even reproduced it...nowhere does she say "trump did it". It specifically refers to the Russian mobster thugs who rented most of the commercial property in "trump tower". Your reading comprehension is negative on scale.


    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    But if she was murdered most likely there would be signs of forced.
    Now, you throw in a STUPID theory TRUMP DID IT.

    Maybe obama did it she knew he ordered spying on US Citizens.. You want stupid theories. MASSIVE SARCASIM in this statement
    Thanks for Killing any hope RATIONAL discussion.
    Last edited by Friday13; 12th April 2017 at 11:26 PM.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,130
    Thanks
    5213

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    They'll start with the husband and her psychological state. If those are negative, then IMMEDIATELY on to what cases she was working on. She had recently written an opinion on SAME SEX COUPLES and disposition of dependent children. I hope that was NOT the case for getting rid of her! But she apparently ruled on 'consumers' side in cases of big bases.

    (How close was she to TRUMP Tower and that group of RUSSIAN thugs and mercenaries? It would be dumb not ask).
    throwing political bombs!

  4. #24
    Trump Lies Matter TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    78,700
    Thanks
    47411

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    why, I don't apologize for our Previous presidents failed administration.. When you have 8 years of economy that cannot even measure up to Bush's economy..
    I can't believe you actually typed out that second sentence.
    Last edited by TennesseeRain; 13th April 2017 at 01:42 AM.
    Thanks from Blueneck, labrea and Dragonfly5

  5. #25
    Trump Lies Matter TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    78,700
    Thanks
    47411

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by sweettee View Post
    Grow up.
    Do what I do. Take it out when you quote him. I'm waiting for him to cry to the mods about it.
    Thanks from sweettee

  6. #26
    Veteran Member steezer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,955
    Thanks
    5952

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    obama why, I don't apologize for our Previous presidents failed administration.. When you have 8 years of economy that cannot even measure up to Bush's economy..
    Do you hear that wind going through your head? That's the sound of another Trump pivot.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Another broken campaign promise, and you don't say shit about it.
    Thanks from sweettee and Dragonfly5

  7. #27
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,836
    Thanks
    6015

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Liberals are so desperate ........
    Thanks from syrenn

  8. #28
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    1055

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    It's interesting but not surprising that this thread got trolled into the toilet so quickly. To get back on topic, below is some interesting information about the judge. It seems that she was a liberal, social justice warrior, of impeccable character and knowledge.. It kind of shatters one's image of Muslims, ya think?

    I'm not saying that this had any bearing on her death, but it is one more piece of the puzzle:

    Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said in a statement on Wednesday that Judge Abdus-Salaam was a pioneer with an “unshakable moral compass.” He added, “Justice Sheila Abdus-Salaam was a trailblazing jurist whose life in public service was in pursuit of a more fair and more just New York for all.Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge on New York?s Top Court, Is Found Dead in Hudson River
    In nominating her to the highest court in 2013, Mr. Cuomo praised her “working-class roots” and her “deep understanding of the everyday issues facing New Yorkers.” Her nomination was part of a push by Mr. Cuomo to diversify the court. When another judge, Rowan D. Wilson, joined the court this year, it was the first time the Court of Appeals had two African-American judges in its 169-year history.Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge on New York?s Top Court, Is Found Dead in Hudson River
    On the court, Judge Abdus-Salaam was among the most reliable and steadfast liberal voices, regularly siding with vulnerable parties — the poor, impoverished immigrants and people with mental illnesses, for instance — against more powerful and established interests. She also tended to lean toward injured parties who brought claims of misconduct, fraud or breach of contract against wealthy corporations. Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge on New York?s Top Court, Is Found Dead in Hudson River
    Among her colleagues, she was admired for her thoughtfulness, her candor and her finely crafted and restrained writing style. She was not one to use her decisions as a soapbox to make high-sounding political points or to wax poetic, even when her rulings were precedent-setting.
    In a statement, Chief Judge Janet DiFiore said, “Her personal warmth, uncompromising sense of fairness and bright legal mind were an inspiration to all of us who had the good fortune to know her.Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge on New York?s Top Court, Is Found Dead in Hudson River
    Last summer, Judge Abdus-Salaam wrote an important decision, Matter of Brooke S.B. v. Elizabeth A.C.C., that expanded the definition of what it means to be a parent, overturning a previous ruling. For 25 years, the court had held that the nonbiological parent in a same-sex couple had no standing to seek custody or visitation rights after a breakup. Sheila Abdus-Salaam, Judge on New York?s Top Court, Is Found Dead in Hudson River
    Last edited by ProgressivePatriot; 13th April 2017 at 06:55 AM.
    Thanks from Blueneck, TennesseeRain and labrea

  9. #29
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    35,942
    Thanks
    8040

    From
    United States
    Was she seen drinking alcohol?

  10. #30
    Trump Lies Matter TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    78,700
    Thanks
    47411

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    It's interesting but not surprising that this thread got trolled into the toilet so quickly. To get back on topic, below is some interesting information about the judge. It seems that she was a liberal, social justice warrior, of impeccable character and knowledge.. It kind of shatters one's image of Muslims, ya think?

    I'm not saying that this had any bearing on her death, but it is one more piece of the puzzle:
    Oh look. A grown up. Who let you in?
    Thanks from sweettee and Dragonfly5

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th February 2017, 05:51 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th February 2017, 12:13 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th May 2014, 04:23 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed