Members banned from this thread: webrockk


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87
Thanks Tree43Thanks

Thread: Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: “Gay rights are human rights”

  1. #1
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,929
    Thanks
    2490

    From
    At the Universe's Core.

    Exclamation Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: “Gay rights are human rights”

    Trump has repeatedly said he supports the LGBT Community. Now is his chance to really prove that he does by listening to what Hillary Clinton has to say and then acting on it.








    ----------------------------------------

    Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: “Gay rights are human rights”

    https://www.queerty.com/hillary-clin...ights-20170421
    By David Grant

    "Hillary Clinton wants Donald Trump to officially come out against the alleged “gay purge” in Chechnya."
    "Clinton claimed that “when this administration rescinded protections for transgender students, my heart broke.”
    "Let’s remember, 2018, the midterm elections…we can never stop fighting.”

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33,574
    Thanks
    7713

    From
    United States
    Time for that loser to STFU. What she wants means nothing.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28,332
    Thanks
    21267

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Time for that loser to STFU. What she wants means nothing.

    She's apparently VERY important to some Rightwing male bloggers.....since they have yet to get over their obsessive hatred of her.

    Thanks from DemoWhip, MaryAnne and RNG

  4. #4
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,929
    Thanks
    2490

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    She's apparently VERY important to some Rightwing male bloggers.....since they have yet to get over their obsessive hatred of her.

    You're so right about that! Why if she wasn't that important to them they would not bother to respond to what she does or says and would simply ignore her comments.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25,579
    Thanks
    22217

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Time for that loser to STFU. What she wants means nothing.
    Donald isn't that big of a snowflake that he's going to crumble every time someone calls him out...is he?

    Let him develop some backbone. Don't jump in to defend him so quickly. That way he would be sending over bombs every time some one makes him pout.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33,574
    Thanks
    7713

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Donald isn't that big of a snowflake that he's going to crumble every time someone calls him out...is he?

    Let him develop some backbone. Don't jump in to defend him so quickly. That way he would be sending over bombs every time some one makes him pout.

    I said nothing about Trump.

  7. #7
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    1156

    From
    CA
    So when have hillary's gay rights been taken from her?

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33,574
    Thanks
    7713

    From
    United States
    Exactly what "protections" did Trump rescind?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25,579
    Thanks
    22217

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    I said nothing about Trump.
    Did I say you did.

    I told you let Trump grow up. Don't come running to his defense every time someone is critical.

    Your boy needs to grow up.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33,574
    Thanks
    7713

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Did I say you did.

    I told you let Trump grow up. Don't come running to his defense every time someone is critical.

    Your boy needs to grow up.
    You claimed I was defending Trump.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12th June 2016, 12:35 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 23rd March 2016, 08:56 AM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 23rd June 2015, 04:19 AM
  4. Hillary Clinton Will Call For Voting Rights Overhaul.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: 11th June 2015, 09:37 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th March 2010, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed