Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 197
Thanks Tree90Thanks

Thread: Trump must be impeached. Here’s why.

  1. #31
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,626
    Thanks
    3917

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    what lies?
    That there are ground for impeachment.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59,626
    Thanks
    3917

    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    I posted what I meant.
    The problem is democrats in congress can not do,it without votes from GOP. I doubt that will happen since there is no grounds for impeachment

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12,671
    Thanks
    8317

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    if you're going to call someone a liar don't you think you should be prepared to back it up? What lies did I tell? If you can't provide which ones then don't call me a liar.
    This poster has a hand full of prepared posts he uses over and over again. Put him on ignore. I did the very first day. From time to time I try to engage him and he hasn't changed. Put him on ignore, you will be better off. He doesn't except any sources unless they agree with what he already believes. He accepts no facts or new ideas if he doesn't agree. Forget him.
    Last edited by Eve1; 15th May 2017 at 04:58 AM.
    Thanks from the watchman and Panzareta

  4. #34
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,400
    Thanks
    37344

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That there are ground for impeachment.
    congress decides if there are grounds for impeachment.

  5. #35
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,400
    Thanks
    37344

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The problem is democrats in congress can not do,it without votes from GOP. I doubt that will happen since there is no grounds for impeachment
    because you say so?

  6. #36
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,596
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Impeachment of a President is sort of a big thing.

    How about we wait for Trump to do something that actually qualifies for the action?


    The event could certainly occur.....but we are still a little early.
    Firing the very person investigating your administration seems to me to be that very event. Just sayin'.
    Thanks from the watchman and Panzareta

  7. #37
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,596
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    This poster has a hand full of prepared posts he uses over and over again. Put him on ignore. I did the very first day. From time to time I try to engage him and he hasn't changed. Put him on ignore, you will be better off. He doesn't except any sources unless they agree with what he already believes. He accepts no facts or new ideas if he doesn't agree. Forgot him. t
    Careful for asking people to put others on ignore. I strongly suspect that may have been the reason I was banned from another thread. I'm not sure of that though.

  8. #38
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanks
    2586

    From
    The Milky Way
    The smell of exploding Prog heads in the morning! Insanity made funny.
    Thanks from Bronwyn, Goofball and ptif219

  9. #39
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,096
    Thanks
    24030

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    What?
    Webby was really upset about people claiming Obama was not born in the US. He hated that shit.

  10. #40
    Victim-oppressor Pimp Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    43,096
    Thanks
    24030

    From
    Deep State
    I'm just happy to see him eat lots of KFC.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When Will Trump Be Impeached, IYO?
    By Madeline in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 31st March 2017, 04:09 PM
  2. What are the odds of Trump being Impeached? Well....
    By Kurmugeon in forum Current Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16th February 2017, 03:09 PM
  3. Ladbrokes odds for Trump getting impeached
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 16th February 2017, 06:46 AM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12th November 2016, 07:16 AM
  5. This is Why the Guy Should Be Impeached
    By Freedom for All in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 14th March 2007, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed