Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 246
Thanks Tree115Thanks

Thread: Tulsa cop found not guilty of shooting unarmed black man

  1. #221
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,029
    Thanks
    2280

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Nah, I seriously doubt he's your friend. I know I'm not.
    Mr. Hollywood,

    LOL, always joking around.

    That is why we are such good friends, wot?

  2. #222
    Fuck Trump The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,828
    Thanks
    17141

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    You can't believe everything you read. Most don't, just like most Americans do not believe everything they read about Canada and Russia. Most LE in the US...are decent, hard working, family folks. If you want to point fingers, think about how stupid Americans are behaving and why this is happening to them. If you are a idiot you will be treated like one. Just saying..
    No need to even read.

    Photos and videos alone tell the story





    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRocD3jppew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrIR6DAhFs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guX_rABO2bE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yay6cC4_psk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=963Sm7g2y-M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyv4CCEArs4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TohbY-tHhMw
    Thanks from Hollywood

  3. #223
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,205
    Thanks
    15557

    From
    Under the boardwalk
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    You can't believe everything you read. Most don't, just like most Americans do not believe everything they read about Canada and Russia. Most LE in the US...are decent, hard working, family folks. If you want to point fingers, think about how stupid Americans are behaving and why this is happening to them. If you are a idiot you will be treated like one. Just saying..
    In this case don't think the guy was an idiot. Just out of his mind on PCP.

  4. #224
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28,280
    Thanks
    6165

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Jeffrey,

    Thank you for supporting my point that liberals hate the rule of law, and demand lynching when due process does not go their way.
    I've been clear on this for a long time, thread after thread the liberals prove it true. The liberals in this forum are always siding with the lawbreakers, criminals, and illegals. It just keeps happening. A jury issued a verdict here but that isn't good enough. The liberals hate cops because they stand for law and order. They hate the military. They hate America. They believe that this country is unfair and they should be able to have just as much as others regardless of what work they put forth.

    And they wonder why they've lost all power at the federal level. Damn moochers.
    Thanks from Kallie Knoetze

  5. #225
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28,280
    Thanks
    6165

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    In this case don't think the guy was an idiot. Just out of his mind on PCP.
    But drug use is a victimless crime... It's all good.

  6. #226
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,181
    Thanks
    7285

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    In this case don't think the guy was an idiot. Just out of his mind on PCP.
    I do...he got behind the wheel of a car...while impaired on PCP and is part of the reason he was shot.

  7. #227
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,205
    Thanks
    15557

    From
    Under the boardwalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I've been clear on this for a long time, thread after thread the liberals prove it true. The liberals in this forum are always siding with the lawbreakers, criminals, and illegals. It just keeps happening. A jury issued a verdict here but that isn't good enough. The liberals hate cops because they stand for law and order. They hate the military. They hate America. They believe that this country is unfair and they should be able to have just as much as others regardless of what work they put forth.

    And they wonder why they've lost all power at the federal level. Damn moochers.
    No, "liberals" don't believe any of that as a whole.

    Any more than "conservatives" hate blacks, hate gays, hate women, etc.


    Its the hyperbolic broad brush stereotypical blather that makes any viable debate/discussion next to impossible on many political forums.
    Thanks from OldGaffer, Ian Jeffrey and Hollywood

  8. #228
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28,280
    Thanks
    6165

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    No, "liberals" don't believe any of that as a whole.

    Any more than "conservatives" hate blacks, hate gays, hate women, etc.


    Its the hyperbolic broad brush stereotypical blather that makes any viable debate/discussion next to impossible on many political forums.
    I'm looking for liberals to prove me wrong but every time the opportunity comes up, they side with the lawbreaker, criminal, or illegal.

  9. #229
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,205
    Thanks
    15557

    From
    Under the boardwalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I'm looking for liberals to prove me wrong but every time the opportunity comes up, they side with the lawbreaker, criminal, or illegal.
    Am going with the jury decision. As has been noted in the thread numerous times they had ALL the facts and evidence at their disposal. Also appreciate the fact that it was apparently a mixed jury (3 blacks on the panel). Which somewhat dismisses any "race card" arguments.

    But with that said. It was an emotion generating event. And Shelby's decision to pull the trigger was worthy of question. Am suspecting her line of sight did not allow her to see that the door window was closed. Dunno. But overall it was a complicated set of circumstances with a tragic result. No winners.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  10. #230
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42,687
    Thanks
    19728

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Jeffrey,

    Again, thank you for supporting my point....
    I did no such thing. You are lying yet again, and you are using a style of argumentation (if it can be called that - more like trolling) that is petty and juvenile. You attack people you disagree with instead of discussing the subject matter.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Slager to plead guilty after killing unarmed black man.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 3rd May 2017, 08:13 AM
  2. White OK serial rapist COP of 13 black women found guilty..
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 13th December 2015, 05:09 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th December 2014, 10:04 AM
  4. Dashboard video shows shooting of unarmed driver
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th September 2014, 10:50 PM
  5. Another unarmed teenager killed in police shooting
    By MGunner in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 27th August 2014, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed