Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Associates advise Trump to lawyer up as Russia investigation becomes criminal invest.

  1. #1
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,327
    Thanks
    22061

    From
    VA

    Associates advise Trump to lawyer up as Russia investigation becomes criminal invest.

    WOW: Trump Associates Urge He Hire Outside Lawyer as Russia Investigation Becomes Criminal One


    He doesn't trust his own White House Counsel and his business lawyers can't handle what's coming.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,162
    Thanks
    8511

    Wow more speculation.

    What a shock.

    Someone apparently said something to someone that someone overheard.

    SO IT MUST BE TRUE

  3. #3
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,327
    Thanks
    22061

    From
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Wow more speculation.

    What a shock.

    Someone apparently said something to someone that someone overheard.

    SO IT MUST BE TRUE
    You still trust Trump.


  4. #4
    Veteran Member GordonGecko's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29,327
    Thanks
    22061

    From
    VA
    BTW?


    Gallup
    Date- 5/15 - 5/17
    Surveyed- 1500 A

    Approval- 38%

    Disapproval- 56%

    Spread...-18

  5. #5
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,426
    Thanks
    6358

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    You still trust Trump.

    What do you expect from a scammer? Birds of a feather...all that jazz. I have found that people who falsely flail about with a chip on their should about "they OWE it to me" are also wrong about most of their other ideas.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37,516
    Thanks
    27189

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    WOW: Trump Associates Urge He Hire Outside Lawyer as Russia Investigation Becomes Criminal One


    He doesn't trust his own White House Counsel and his business lawyers can't handle what's coming.
    Mueller is heading a Criminal Case. Not an Intelligence.
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,162
    Thanks
    8511

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Mueller is heading a Criminal Case. Not an Intelligence.
    Yep and it takes pressure off of congress so they can now legislate.

    They basically let him take it over so they can go back to running the country.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,426
    Thanks
    6358

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yep and it takes pressure off of congress so they can now legislate.

    They basically let him take it over so they can go back to running the country.
    What a joke.
    Thanks from GordonGecko

  9. #9
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    41514

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yep and it takes pressure off of congress so they can now legislate.

    They basically let him take it over so they can go back to running the country.
    Yeah, I saw Lindsey this morning complaining that Congress is now more restricted in regards to their investigations. Well, I'm glad. They were dragging their feet. A special counsel should speed things up.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,162
    Thanks
    8511

    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Yeah, I saw Lindsey this morning complaining that Congress is now more restricted in regards to their investigations. Well, I'm glad. They were dragging their feet. A special counsel should speed things up.
    Hopefully it will so we can get to your next BOMBSHELL about Trump.

    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th March 2017, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 21st February 2017, 03:57 AM
  4. Report: 3 Trump associates had direct ties to Russia
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 20th January 2017, 06:02 AM
  5. Is Trump Under Criminal Investigation?
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 6th July 2016, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed