Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 129
Thanks Tree164Thanks

Thread: Trump told Russian 'I got rid of NUT JOB Comey, which should stop this investgation'

  1. #21
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16,249
    Thanks
    12736

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Find the leaker, prosecute the hell out of him or her.
    What if it's PUTIN?
    Thanks from Hollywood and labrea

  2. #22
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16,249
    Thanks
    12736

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Find the leaker, prosecute the hell out of him or her.
    Regarding BELOW. Putting people on IGNORE is chickenshit. What are YOU afraid of? Don't like a poster, then don't click on it.
    Thanks from Hollywood and Friday13

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57,658
    Thanks
    16152

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Trump was reassuring the Russians that he had stopped the investigation into their election tampering.
    If that isn't treason I don't know what is.

  4. #24
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,798
    Thanks
    11821

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    With a transcript. Did PUTIN release it?????
    It isn't listed as a transcript. Apparently they call it "Notes taken". That part is not clear at all but it may be a security adjusted description.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37,606
    Thanks
    27245

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Please feel to fill free to fill in details and links. Breaking in Wapo and NY Times!! On NBC, EXPLAINING as I type.



    Working off phone can't C&P.
    It is all over the news,scroll after scroll. The ignorant fool does not know he is digging the hole for his own coffins,once this story breaks loose.

    They are also scrolling that a person in the WhiteHouse is under investigation.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #26
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41,433
    Thanks
    22971

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    Does anyone sometimes get the feeling Trump is purposely trying to look like he has mental issues? I am starting to notice this. Either he really does or he thinks this is a good way to get out of trouble and get sympathy.

    No, I haven't gotten that impression. I get no sense at all that there is anything behind his madness except more madness.

    But one pattern I have seen over the past coupla years is him mirroring back to others the kinds of insult he gets.

    His sanity (or patriotism or competence or whatever) is questioned (intensely, in a high profile manner) and he calls the most recent object of his obsession the kind of names he's being called.

    I don't know if there's any deliberation in this at all though -- I think it's just likely that he picks up those words because he's hearing them so much. Like someone bumbling around in the dark trying to find something familiar to grab hold of.
    Thanks from HayJenn and Friday13

  7. #27
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,629
    Thanks
    22290

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Comey pissed me off a few times but the last damn thing I'd ever say about him he's a nut job. Trump's the nut job.
    Its also his shtick. Recall he had a nickname for each and every one of his opponents during the campaign. Crooked Hillary, Lyin Ted, Low Energy Jeb, and now Nutjob Comey.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,629
    Thanks
    22290

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    No, I haven't gotten that impression. I get no sense at all that there is anything behind his madness except more madness.

    But one pattern I have seen over the past coupla years is him mirroring back to others the kinds of insult he gets.

    His sanity (or patriotism or competence or whatever) is questioned (intensely, in a high profile manner) and he calls the most recent object of his obsession the kind of names he's being called.

    I don't know if there's any deliberation in this at all though -- I think it's just likely that he picks up those words because he's hearing them so much. Like someone bumbling around in the dark trying to find something familiar to grab hold of.
    Yea I don't know. It just comes off as you say madness. Only those close to him would actually know for sure. But lets just say I wouldn't put it past him to do this or pretend when the heat is turned up. That would make the public cruel for making fun of him and would garner him sympathy instead of scorn and hate.

  9. #29
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,687
    Thanks
    41543

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    It isn't listed as a transcript. Apparently they call it "Notes taken". That part is not clear at all but it may be a security adjusted description.
    MSNBC is saying that the NYTimes says they have the transcript and the WH is not denying it.
    Thanks from Minotaur and Friday13

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28,381
    Thanks
    6175

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Regarding BELOW. Putting people on IGNORE is chickenshit. What are YOU afraid of? Don't like a poster, then don't click on it.
    Life is so much more peaceful with some users on ignore. Their messages are hidden and if I feel like click on the read message button, I can. It's a great feature that this forum has included. Using it helps me keep from getting infractions because some users are just flame bait.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 18th May 2017, 05:42 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10th May 2017, 04:03 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11th February 2017, 08:44 PM
  4. Trump told supporters to stop doing hate crimes
    By Sassy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 14th November 2016, 11:01 AM
  5. Comey Objected to naming Russians
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 1st November 2016, 02:41 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed