Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 100
Thanks Tree98Thanks

Thread: Eye-opening article about Comey

  1. #41
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,600
    Thanks
    5724

    From
    Schmilco
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Of course liars are considered decent people in th Alt Left Universe.
    To you, everybody that doesn't think like you is a liar. So I ask, who gives a shit?
    Thanks from EnigmaO01, Friday13 and TennesseeRain

  2. #42
    Franken-Stein 2020 excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,438
    Thanks
    2398

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You know not a single one of them bothered watching it.

    Read post #2 on this thread. Sums up Progs quite well, and no, none of them read the article linked in the OP.

    Today they love Comey, who they were viciously bashing since he reopened the Hillary investigation in late 2016, and who Hilary recently accused of costing her the election, now Comey is their darling again, as he was in July 2016.

    Like the audience at the Colbert show that cheered the news of Comey being fired, and had to be re-educated again about Comey. This thread is full of Progs who loved Comey, then hated Comey with a passion, now they call him honorable. And they act as if no one notices the derangement which they display
    Last edited by excalibur; 19th May 2017 at 02:29 PM.
    Thanks from John T Ford and Goofball

  3. #43
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,942
    Thanks
    5805

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Yeah, the man is one smart cookie, doing his job and not been intimidated by powerful people, what an ass hole. LOL. You two are desperate. Trump basically incriminated himself in front of the Russians Ambassadors (spies) in the Oval Office that somehow Putin has a transcript of and the note taker in the WH also has a transcript of. The WH confirms the account is accurate. The excuse the WH is giving for what he said is a complete farce and makes no sense. This is soo bad that the White House Counsel is looking into the law and procedures of impeachment. They have indicated this is a precautionary review to become more familiar with the law should it become necessary some time in the future. No shit that is what is on the news right now. You die hard Trumpsters must be devastated. You will note that the rest of your ilk are staying silent as they realize the end on near for the Traitor and Chief Trump.
    OMG

    You extremist hated Comey's guts up until just a few days ago when the fake news MSM instructed the sheeple to start parroting praise for Comey.

    Mind numb robots.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly and Goofball

  4. #44
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19,942
    Thanks
    5805

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    LOL. You need more evidence than what comes from Trumps own mouth? Think about it.
    Rhetoric is not evidence.

  5. #45
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,798
    Thanks
    25850

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    OMG

    You extremist hated Comey's guts up until just a few days ago when the fake news MSM instructed the sheeple to start parroting praise for Comey.

    Mind numb robots.
    Please do find me the thread were several of "libs" on this board said they hated Comey's guts.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and TennesseeRain

  6. #46
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14,798
    Thanks
    11821

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Rhetoric is not evidence.
    Rhetoric? Trump's confessions are not rhetoric.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,299
    Thanks
    8529

    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Please do find me the thread were several of "libs" on this board said they hated Comey's guts.
    You're serious?

  8. #48
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,798
    Thanks
    25850

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You're serious?
    Yes I am. If you can't back up what you post then maybe you shouldn't post it.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  9. #49
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,798
    Thanks
    25850

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Read post #2 on this thread. Sums up Progs quite well, and no, none of them read the article linked in the OP.

    Today they love Comey, who they were viciously bashing since he reopened the Hillary investigation in late 2016, and who Hilary recently accused of costing her the election, now Comey is their darling again, as he was in July 2016.

    Like the audience at the Colbert show that cheered the news of Comey being fired, and had to be re-educated again about Comey. This thread is full of Progs who loved Comey, then hated Comey with a passion, now they call him honorable. And they act as if no one notices the derangement which they display
    No more funnier than you thinking Gonzales is a creditable "source".
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  10. #50
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,299
    Thanks
    8529

    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Yes I am. If you can't back up what you post then maybe you shouldn't post it.
    I didn't post it.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10th May 2017, 04:03 PM
  2. Gawker's eye-opening Hillary article
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 12th February 2016, 04:35 AM
  3. Opening Statement.
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd October 2015, 01:41 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed