Members banned from this thread: carpe diem, BYG Jacob, leekohler2 and Saladin3


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83
Thanks Tree56Thanks

Thread: Breaking: MSNBC announces US HOUSE actively researching IMPEACHMENT processes

  1. #11
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,412
    Thanks
    10863

    From
    By the wall
    Lawyers looking at all possible outcomes is a bad thing now?

    Yes, never prepare anything, much better to have something pop up and then react.

    Good thing our military doesn't work that way.

  2. #12
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    The WhiteHouse is researching.trying to find a way out.

    White House researching possible Trump impeachment procedures - Business Insider
    Good.

  3. #13
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,412
    Thanks
    10863

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Maybe the Justice Dept should take a look at hillary and all of her nefarious deeds. Throw in deeds happening under obama's presidency. Plenty of choice things that got forgotten.
    This investigation will look at that also I am sure.

    Especially that what Russia did was in response to Hillary stirring up riots in Russia.

    She could be in big, big trouble.

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5390

    From
    Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Maybe the Justice Dept should take a look at hillary and all of her nefarious deeds. Throw in deeds happening under obama's presidency. Plenty of choice things that got forgotten.
    Isn't that just strange? All of a sudden all those "nefarious" deeds just got forgotten. Just went away, poof. And you have no idea why?

    With an all GOP government, why might that be? They can all go get her now. So why didn't they? I mean, there was investigation after investigation.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #15
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,867
    Thanks
    2297

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Isn't that just strange? All of a sudden all those "nefarious" deeds just got forgotten. Just went away, poof. And you have no idea why?

    With an all GOP government, why might that be? They can all go get her now. So why didn't they? I mean, there was investigation after investigation.
    Because the Clinton crime family are a set of gangsters.

    I bet comey read his suicide note among the emails, it takes a lot to take down a crime boss.

  6. #16
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    You trump ass kissers won't be able to blame this on "Hillary"....You are a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    This investigation will look at that also I am sure.

    Especially that what Russia did was in response to Hillary stirring up riots in Russia.

    She could be in big, big trouble.
    Thanks from Friday13, EnigmaO01 and Dragonfly5

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    What crimes have they been charged with?...........Zero...So fvck off
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Because the Clinton crime family are a set of gangsters.

    I bet comey read his suicide note among the emails, it takes a lot to take down a crime boss.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Dragonfly5

  8. #18
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,867
    Thanks
    2297

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    What crimes have they been charged with?...........Zero...So fvck off
    No, you're right, they just have around 70 people who have been killed or suicided around the clintons.

    Like the one guy close to the Clintons who killed himself with 2 gunshots to the back of the head before putting himself in a dufflebag and placing that bag in a motel bathtub... Yup, suicide.

    I'm sorry i blasphemed against your sparkling goddess.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,204
    Thanks
    31515

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    This is part of your link..

    Officials at the White House have called a Trump impeachment a "distant" and "unlikely" possibility, according to CNN justice correspondent Evan Pérez, who cited two people briefed on the discussions.

    The impeachment research was being conducted as a precautionary measure and was described as an informal process

    So while it makes for a great headline - chances of it actually happening is, at best, maybe 5%???
    According to what I am hearing the Lawyers are searching for a way out. It is the White House calling it a distant possiblility.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #20
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    You have Zero proof...Just InFoWars BULLSHIT....Fvck off
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    No, you're right, they just have around 70 people who have been killed or suicided around the clintons.

    Like the one guy close to the Clintons who killed himself with 2 gunshots to the back of the head before putting himself in a dufflebag and placing that bag in a motel bathtub... Yup, suicide.

    I'm sorry i blasphemed against your sparkling goddess.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2nd May 2017, 07:35 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 28th January 2014, 08:17 AM
  3. House Democrats kill Bush impeachment
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th June 2008, 06:02 PM
  4. MSNBC Poll: 87% Favor Impeachment
    By Mrs Behavin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 4th May 2007, 06:36 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed