Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: Trump WANTS out...

  1. #11
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    42,537
    Thanks
    23975

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    It's somewhere between funny and sad. My morning routine is to get up, scan the CBC and BBC news sites then go have coffee with a bunch of old reprobates like myself. We are quite a diverse group politically speaking but most also take a look at some news before getting there.

    This morning was the first in a while that no new scandal broke.

    But let's see what he manages to do and/or say on his overseas adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    No. He actually made it to midday before the scandal hit...

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,987
    Thanks
    29064

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Funny I could have sworn the House passed a replacement plan.
    So? Has the Senate passed it?
    Fucking noooooooo.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  3. #13
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,003
    Thanks
    7084

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I also could have sworn Trump wanted more money in the budget for the military.

    I guess that didn't happen either.



  4. #14
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,987
    Thanks
    29064

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I also could have sworn Trump wanted more money in the budget for the military.

    I guess that didn't happen either.
    So what? WANTING and getting are two VASTLY different things.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,873
    Thanks
    8120

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.
    Don't buy it. He's just in way over his head and can't keep his mouth shut.
    Thanks from Amelia

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,421
    Thanks
    15810

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Funny I could have sworn the House passed a replacement plan.
    Which was dead on arrival in the Senate. So, still a failure.
    Thanks from Hollywood, EnigmaO01 and jacobfitcher

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,421
    Thanks
    15810

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I also could have sworn Trump wanted more money in the budget for the military.

    I guess that didn't happen either.
    Yeah...he got a fraction of what he asked for. But hey. I guess when you're losing so much, you gotta manufacture your victories where you can get `em, right?
    Thanks from Hollywood, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  8. #18
    New Member
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    21

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.
    I would suggest coming out from the liberal bubble- don't you think he anticipated a fight? There's many things that have taken place that clearly indicate he knew prior the obstruction he would face... and FTR, he's gotten a lot done. In spite of the constant obstructionism from the MSM, libs, RINOS, etc.

    He's going against the entire establishment and most of us 'get it' ... sorry you don't and even more sorry you are allowing yourself to be a puppet for the establishment .. filled with the lies and deception.

  9. #19
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    49,775
    Thanks
    9246

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    So what? WANTING and getting are two VASTLY different things.
    Eve said he has gotten nothing.

    I proved that statement wrong.

    Dead wrong.

    Oh shall we discuss the wall being designed in San Diego also?

    How about the SC justice?

    How pathetic.

  10. #20
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    49,775
    Thanks
    9246

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Yeah...he got a fraction of what he asked for. But hey. I guess when you're losing so much, you gotta manufacture your victories where you can get `em, right?
    Eve said nothing.

    That was the statement I was debating.

    So you verify she is wrong.

    Thank you

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 18th April 2017, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 10:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 03:56 PM
  5. I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15th September 2016, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed