Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: Trump WANTS out...

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks
    1157

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I know but I didn't make the claim that Trump got nothing out of the budget deal.

    Eve did.

    I was showing how ignorant she is on politics.
    Nothing to do with me or anything I said.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,835
    Thanks
    6273

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I know but I didn't make the claim that Trump got nothing out of the budget deal.

    Eve did.

    I was showing how ignorant she is on politics.


    You don't need to correct me.

    lol

    I posted no such thing on this thread, you seeing things now?
    Last edited by Eve1; 19th May 2017 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,204
    Thanks
    15703

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    So Eve is wrong about the budget then huh?

    How could Trump get nothing out of a deal that wasn't passed?
    Eve didn't say anything about the budget. I did. Jesus Christ! If you're going to post bullshit about what was said in the discussion, at least pay attention, and know who said what!!!!
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,204
    Thanks
    15703

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Why are you interjecting yourself in a conversation between me and another poster?

    If you believe he did get some things then you can argue with her also.

    She said he got nothing now all she can do is post funny animations.
    Go back, read Eve's post, then quote, and give the post # where Eve said a single thing about the budget. I am not interjecting myself into a conversation between you, and another poster. You are crediting another poster with the things I said!!!
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  5. #35
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,299
    Thanks
    8529

    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Eve didn't say anything about the budget. I did. Jesus Christ! If you're going to post bullshit about what was said in the discussion, at least pay attention, and know who said what!!!!
    Fine, I proved you wrong then.

    Doesn't matter to me.

    Shall I repost your OP where you say "nothing" again.

    Same argument applies to you.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61,440
    Thanks
    27854

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    So Eve is wrong about the budget then huh?

    How could Trump get nothing out of a deal that wasn't passed?
    Easy now kid, the desperation you reek of is starting to stink you up.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,299
    Thanks
    8529

    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.
    Oooops

  8. #38
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    61,440
    Thanks
    27854

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Why are you interjecting yourself in a conversation between me and another poster?

    If you believe he did get some things then you can argue with her also.

    She said he got nothing now all she can do is post funny animations.
    You wish to have a private conversation with another poster I'd suggest you use the PM function.
    That's what it's for you know. *shrug*

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    45,299
    Thanks
    8529

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You wish to have a private conversation with another poster I'd suggest you use the PM function.
    That's what it's for you know. *shrug*
    You never use it with me.

    Kiddo

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,204
    Thanks
    15703

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Fine, I proved you wrong then.

    Doesn't matter to me.

    Shall I repost your OP where you say "nothing" again.

    Same argument applies to you.
    No. You didn't. Once again, he got nothing he asked for. Trump wanted $54 Billion for the military. Did he get that? If not, then he didn't get what he wanted. Trump wanted money for his wall. Did he get that? If not, then he didn't get what he wanted. He got nothing he asked for. The fact that Congress gave the military their annual budget bump does not translate to "Trump got what he wanted", because he wanted the military to get $54 Billion, and Congress gave them, like 3. Trump didn't get what he wanted. As Krauthamer put it, "Trump got rolled,"
    Last edited by Czernobog; 19th May 2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Thanks from RNG

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 18th April 2017, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 03:55 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 03:56 PM
  5. I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15th September 2016, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed