Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: Trump WANTS out...

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,265
    Thanks
    15762

    From
    Phoenix, AZ

    Trump WANTS out...

    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,595
    Thanks
    5387

    From
    Chicago
    It would seem to be the case. This is the most ridiculous behavior I have ever seen from a president. It's difficult to believe he wants to continue in the job. He's ruining his brands, as well as his children's.

  3. #3
    Established Member CEngelbrecht's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,747
    Thanks
    2892

    From
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    You're forgetting the piss video. That's really the reason, why he has to be thrown out. And the cause of his complete panic. Blasted sex traps...

  4. #4
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,535
    Thanks
    3246

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    It's somewhere between funny and sad. My morning routine is to get up, scan the CBC and BBC news sites then go have coffee with a bunch of old reprobates like myself. We are quite a diverse group politically speaking but most also take a look at some news before getting there.

    This morning was the first in a while that no new scandal broke.

    But let's see what he manages to do and/or say on his overseas adventure.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,265
    Thanks
    15762

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    It's somewhere between funny and sad. My morning routine is to get up, scan the CBC and BBC news sites then go have coffee with a bunch of old reprobates like myself. We are quite a diverse group politically speaking but most also take a look at some news before getting there.

    This morning was the first in a while that no new scandal broke.

    But let's see what he manages to do and/or say on his overseas adventure.
    No. He actually made it to midday before the scandal hit...
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  6. #6
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,155
    Thanks
    6517

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by CEngelbrecht View Post
    You're forgetting the piss video. That's really the reason, why he has to be thrown out. And the cause of his complete panic. Blasted sex traps...
    Come on, the video couldn't possibly be embarrassing to this man. He has gone passed embarrassing for any normal individual. If its him getting pissed on or the bed pissed on somehow he would make it seem like a wild weekend with the boys and no big deal. His followers would be OK with it, even the evangelical ones. I think he has done some real nasty criminal shit that could cost him his business or he would be proven to be broke. Lets face it, the man stopped building shit years ago. He sells his name to other builders. Who the hell would buy the Trump brand after its proven he isn't successful after all and is more of a fraud than Madoff?
    Last edited by Eve1; 19th May 2017 at 06:03 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,358
    Thanks
    9047

    From
    By the wall
    Funny I could have sworn the House passed a replacement plan.

  8. #8
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21,227
    Thanks
    13175

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.
    Nah. He's already filed for re-election. If he really wanted out, he'd at least delay that action to a normal time frame.
    Thanks from labrea

  9. #9
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    48,358
    Thanks
    9047

    From
    By the wall
    I also could have sworn Trump wanted more money in the budget for the military.

    I guess that didn't happen either.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,299
    Thanks
    28586

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have almost come to the conclusion that, after his failure to get his Muslim Ban, his continued utter failure at passing Obamacare replacing legislation, his getting nothing he wanted on the budget resolution, Trump has decided presidenting is hard, he doesn't like it, and he doesn't want to do it anymore. However, his ego won't let him just quit. So, he has decided to go out of his way to say all of the most outrageous, stupid shit he can, in order to force Congress to impeach him. This way, he gets to not be President anymore, but he doesn't have to say he quit. Instead he can tell all of his sheep that it was those ungrateful congresspersons who forced him out.

    I can't think of any other rational explanation how anyone could be so incompetent. I mean, I just can't believe that anyone could do this shit without intending to do it.
    THEN he can sell the suckers a book, maybe even a full length movie, about how Clinton and Obama's DEEP STATE conspired to force him out of office and what a hero he is for sacrificing his own noble ambitions for the sake of peace in the country!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 18th April 2017, 06:32 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 03:55 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2016, 03:56 PM
  5. I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15th September 2016, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed