Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Thanks Tree9Thanks

Thread: Fake News Network (CNN) caught Staging Fake Protest.

  1. #1
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN

    Fake News Network (CNN) caught Staging Fake Protest.



    Okay Quiet on the Set... Action... .... ROFLMBO..

    Liberals swallow this stuff like a the fish (Pictured in my Forum Page did the blue back bandit I used as bait) as being real news.


    When are you left wingers going to learn you are toilets for the media to flush this crap down.
    Thanks from Kurmugeon

  2. #2
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,406
    Thanks
    43919

    From
    becoming more and more
    seem like Trump really doesn't have a chance with all this "fake news" reporting.

    The liberal media is out to get him and they won't relent until they take him down.

    Of course, he has twitter.

    But will that be enough?

  3. #3
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    seem like Trump really doesn't have a chance with all this "fake news" reporting.

    The liberal media is out to get him and they won't relent until they take him down.

    Of course, he has twitter.

    But will that be enough?
    It appears you are like the fish I spoke of.. swallowing the bait

    you swallowed it last week, last month, last year.. and it appears you will swallow the same bait next week, Month, year.

  4. #4
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,406
    Thanks
    43919

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    It appears you are like the fish I spoke of.. swallowing the bait

    you swallowed it last week, last month, last year.. and it appears you will swallow the same bait next week, Month, year.
    you didn't answer my question.

    Will twitter be enough against all the "fake news" liberal media attempts to bring Trump down?

  5. #5
    Senior Member libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    2576

    From
    ohio
    There is precedent for this too.


  6. #6
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,368
    Thanks
    6792

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post


    Okay Quiet on the Set... Action... .... ROFLMBO..

    Liberals swallow this stuff like a the fish (Pictured in my Forum Page did the blue back bandit I used as bait) as being real news.


    When are you left wingers going to learn you are toilets for the media to flush this crap down.
    All networks do this when they arrive too late on the scene, and it has nothing to do with being a 'wiberal' or a 'RWNJ'. It is simply setting up the shot for the reporter, nothing more. The same goes for the green screen shown above, the reporter isn't even on the scene, but they try to make it look so. Fox, CNN, ABC, etc. do it-there are no exceptions.

    Do you really think they would 'stage' a protest in an area where the locals could call the station out for lying?
    Last edited by Blues63; 7th June 2017 at 12:10 AM.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    All networks do this when they arrive too late on the scene, and it has nothing to do with being a 'wiberal' or a 'RWNJ'. It is simply setting up the shot for the reporter, nothing more. The same goes for the green screen shown above, the reporter isn't even on the scene, but they try to make it look so. Fox, CNN, ABC, etc. do it-there are no exceptions.

    Do you really think they would 'stage' a protest in an area where the locals could call the station out for lying?
    All MSM networks do this.

    That's why they are fake news.
    Thanks from Kurmugeon

  8. #8
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    you didn't answer my question.

    Will twitter be enough against all the "fake news" liberal media attempts to bring Trump down?
    It has been so far.

    Why do you think the extremist are having such a fit about Trump's twitter account.

    How many have called for it to be shut down?

    I wonder why?

  9. #9
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,599
    Thanks
    43706

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    It has been so far.

    Why do you think the extremist are having such a fit about Trump's twitter account.

    How many have called for it to be shut down?

    I wonder why?
    It is the mainstream Republicans that want to shut it down, the Democrats love his twitter....I want him to twitter more and more...
    Thanks from RNG

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,649
    Thanks
    23408

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Those people are laying flowers in tribute for the dead. It's not a fucking protest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fake News Network Finally Retracts Fake Story
    By NightSwimmer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 24th May 2017, 07:06 AM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 22nd January 2017, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 11:56 AM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 7th December 2016, 06:40 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th October 2016, 01:19 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed