Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102
Thanks Tree57Thanks

Thread: Bloomberg says 'get behind' Trump because 'the public has spoken'

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,258
    Thanks
    1383

    From
    Banned

    Bloomberg says 'get behind' Trump because 'the public has spoken'

    Come on everyone, can't we all just get along and support our President.


    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bloomberg-...opstories.html

  2. #2
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    82,539
    Thanks
    51551

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Nope.
    Thanks from Hollywood and Friday13

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,978
    Thanks
    18523

    From
    On a happy trail
    A 1 percenter supporting another 1 percenter. Typical since they will always stick to together and then call us "the stupids" among themselves.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #4
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    53,188
    Thanks
    25471

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Come on everyone, can't we all just get along and support our President.
    Sure, like everyone got behind Obama, right?

  5. #5
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,687
    Thanks
    11094

    From
    By the wall
    The liberals would rather watch America burn than support our president.

    In fact, Trump should come out in full support of something like homosexuality or green energy, full court press, just to watch the liberals have to take the opposite view.

    Now that would be hilarious!

  6. #6
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,408
    Thanks
    25022

    From
    New Hampshire
    Bloomberg also said a nation divided leads to more division and bad decisions. He also said Trump has a better than 55% chance of being re-elected.

    BLOOMBERG: There's a "55% chance" Trump gets reelected - Business Insider

  7. #7
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,340
    Thanks
    35046

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    The liberals would rather watch America burn than support our president.

    In fact, Trump should come out in full support of something like homosexuality or green energy, full court press, just to watch the liberals have to take the opposite view.

    Now that would be hilarious!
    I guess you missed his hateful rhetoric again in his speech in Iowa last night.

    Good to know you support such things.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain, BigLeRoy and RNG

  8. #8
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    45,340
    Thanks
    35046

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    Bloomberg also said a nation divided leads to more division and bad decisions. He also said Trump has a better than 55% chance of being re-elected.

    BLOOMBERG: There's a "55% chance" Trump gets reelected - Business Insider
    Well if 45 makes bad decisions, how does he figure he will get re-elected?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22,740
    Thanks
    5948

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Sure, like everyone got behind Obama, right?
    Sure, like everyone got behind Bush, right?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,408
    Thanks
    25022

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Well if 45 makes bad decisions, how does he figure he will get re-elected?
    People will get angrier and more divided. Voter apathy.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Bloomberg: 55% chance Trump is re-elected
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 1st June 2017, 07:02 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20th September 2016, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3rd August 2016, 06:26 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 29th July 2016, 08:43 AM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 24th August 2013, 12:06 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed