Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By DemoWhip
  • 2 Post By BigLeRoy

Thread: Trump targets North Korea, missile test in latest Twitter attack

  1. #1
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,387
    Thanks
    5530

    From
    In Your Heart!

    Exclamation Trump targets North Korea, missile test in latest Twitter attack

    Trump better play this card very carefully! With his lack of foreign diplomatic policy experience he's liable to say something crass that Kim Jong-Un will take as a serious threat to his country and might be led to do something drastic. Trump needs to get his very best advisers on this before he continues spouting off on Twitter. He should contact President Obama and Hillary Clinton for some serious advice to show that he can work across the aisle on such vital matters to the United States. We don't need World War 3 to be hanging in the wings due to a poorly worded Tweet that would be just what triggers Jong-Un to let loose on the U.S.







    ----------------------------------------

    Trump targets North Korea, missile test in latest Twitter attack - ABC News
    By Karma Allen

    "President Trump took to Twitter to express his frustration over North Korea’s latest missile test and called on China -- the country's longtime ally and trading partner -- to intervene."
    "North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?” the president tweeted late Monday, presumably referring to North Korea leader Kim Jong Un. “Hard to believe that South Korea ... and Japan will put up with this much longer.”
    Thanks from the watchman

  2. #2
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,721
    Thanks
    7185

    From
    Between everywhere
    I guess he just showed that Obama.

    I'm sure a tweetstorm from Trump will make Lil' Kimmy grovel in fear.

    I know he's doing that to me. We're too close to Washington, only 2500 miles away and I'm guessing that's within the accuracy of NK technology.
    Last edited by RNG; 4th July 2017 at 04:58 PM.

  3. #3
    THE PUNDIT
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,387
    Thanks
    5530

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    I guess he just showed that Obama.

    I'm sure a tweetstorm from Trump will make Lil' Kimmy grovel in fear.

    I know he's doing that to me. We're too close to Washington, only 2500 miles away and I'm guessing that's within the accuracy of NK technology.
    With a brutal dictator like "Lil' Kimmy" one can never know or be sure of what's going to happen. Therefore, it's far best to err on the side of caution.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,243
    Thanks
    7183

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Trump better play this card very carefully! With his lack of foreign diplomatic policy experience he's liable to say something crass that Kim Jong-Un will take as a serious threat to his country and might be led to do something drastic. Trump needs to get his very best advisers on this before he continues spouting off on Twitter. He should contact President Obama and Hillary Clinton for some serious advice to show that he can work across the aisle on such vital matters to the United States. We don't need World War 3 to be hanging in the wings due to a poorly worded Tweet that would be just what triggers Jong-Un to let loose on the U.S.







    ----------------------------------------

    Trump targets North Korea, missile test in latest Twitter attack - ABC News
    By Karma Allen
    No need to play carefully.

    After all, Trump is gonna start a war with N Korea.

    According to one of our members.

    And he's NEVER wrong.

    If you don't believe it, just ask him.

    He will be all too happy to tell you.

  5. #5
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32243

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    No need to play carefully.

    After all, Trump is gonna start a war with N Korea.

    According to one of our members.

    And he's NEVER wrong.

    If you don't believe it, just ask him.

    He will be all too happy to tell you.
    What I said was no one should be SURPRISED if Trump starts a war with North Korea. He would have a powerful INCENTIVE to do so. It would kind of take attention away from the whole RUSSIA scandal, wouldn't it?
    Thanks from DemoWhip and the watchman

Similar Threads

  1. North Korea's missile test fails, US military says
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 30th April 2017, 09:39 AM
  2. North Korea's Missile Launch Failed
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 15th April 2017, 09:09 PM
  3. North Korea tests Trump's resolve with latest missile launch.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th February 2017, 02:55 PM
  4. N. Korea's Leader Hints of Long-Range Missile Test
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2nd January 2017, 10:58 AM
  5. North Korea Long Range Missile
    By tinkertron in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th June 2006, 11:46 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed