Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 298
Thanks Tree199Thanks

Thread: Trump caught on tape complimenting Macron's wife's body

  1. #261
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    And no wonder you voted for Clinton.... because you think complimenting a woman by calling her beautiful is somehow sexists or patronizing.

    As I said, you really need to just chill out and stop desperately trying to find something to get offended over. Because getting offended because someone called you beautiful is literally one of the dumbest reasons imaginable to get offended.
    So tell me would you like lots of men swooning over you, telling you how handsome you are when you're trying to be taken seriously ? I am hoping you are very young and don't understand that it is inappropriate to flatter women at certain times. Wonder why didn't tell her husband how hot he was. On the other hand you may be very old where you think women just like being ogled. And because you were so literal almost to being childlike you make these extremist generalizations. Why do you think we compliments women's looks in a way that is different from the way we flatter men. Will usually flatter meant by their accomplishments. I love it when my husband complements me but if I'm was trying to make a speech and someone was focusing on my looks I don't find that particularly flattering.

  2. #262
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    So I have to be a woman to realize that complimenting someone by calling them beautiful is nothing to get offended over?

    lol

    W/e Hayjen.
    Actually most men I know know when it is appropriate to flatter a woman's locks. And yes it does help to be a woman to understand when she is being objectified

  3. #263
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Maybe not. But it was some coincidence that she moved up from being an unpaid intern and into a cushy paying office job after having a sexual relationship with him that involved frequent trips to to the oral - oops I mean oval - office.

    I suppose one could make the argument that she earned the promotion. And she probably did earn it. On her knees.

    I have to go.
    That was her choice!

  4. #264
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I'm surprised Lord Lard-Ass didn't smile at Macron, point to his wife and just say "nice tits for an old broad."
    I really am. I think he's actually improving a tiny bit.
    , why didn't Melania say to marcon , "I would love to do you"...it would be a compliment
    Thanks from Hollywood

  5. #265
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    You are such a liar.

    First - I'm not right wing - certainly not conservative. Nor did I tell anyone what to think or what to do.

    I simply gave my opinion that this is a stupid thing to get upset about.

    Maybe I should just start making up lies about you and post them - see how you enjoy it. IN fact I think I will start doing that right now.
    Lol.youre not conservative.....that's one of your lies

  6. #266
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Trump is very proud of how awesome his daughter looks... are there any allegations of any kind of sexual abuse?

    I'm very fond of my son, he's a good looking, decent, and nice person... does that make me a pedophile?
    If he wasn't your son would you say you would like to date him the way Trump did about his daughter?

  7. #267
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    He went on public television to admit the fact that he used an impressionable, unpaid young woman intern, as a sex servant.

    Many women have come out to accuse him of sexual abuse, and rape...

    don't ever call me a liar you...
    Lol..."Impressionable" this wasn't the first time she did something like this. I think he was wrong to think with the wrong head but please don't make this woman an innocent little baby

  8. #268
    Established Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,548
    Thanks
    1175

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Actually most men I know know when it is appropriate to flatter a woman's locks. And yes it does help to be a woman to understand when she is being objectified
    Right after she returns from the beauty shop is always a good time.

  9. #269
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,939
    Thanks
    35438

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    You were the one who started this by trying to imply that I was the one who was deranged for supposedly defending the President. So you can only blame yourself for the way this conversation has gone.

    And yes - it is very normal for men to speak crudely about women - especially in private with their friends. At least where I come from it is. Not all of us live in Candy Land.

    And those are very cute pictures b.t.w. So if I was suppose to find these pictures grotesque... I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I guess that just makes me a pervert or something right? Because anyone who doesn't share in what I would consider your rather prudish sensibilities must be a deviant.
    most men don't brag about sexually assaulting women. He said that he makes uninvited advances on women and they have to let him because he's rich. That is not normal. It's deviant behavior. You started the talk about people on this thread being deranged because they criticize Trump over his sexually deviant behavior. That's doesn't fly when the behavior being criticized is assaulting women.
    Thanks from Isalexi

  10. #270
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,341
    Thanks
    19661

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Right after she returns from the beauty shop is always a good time.
    Well we know how little you respect women

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Racist DEMOCRAT Caught On Tape...
    By ChoppedUpLiver in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 28th April 2013, 04:05 PM
  2. HFT Stock Manipulation Caught On Tape
    By michaelr in forum Economics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th June 2011, 12:26 PM
  3. CA Assemblyman(R) caught on tape
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 14th September 2009, 05:17 PM
  4. Rahm caught on tape 21 times...
    By Six in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 21st December 2008, 03:35 PM
  5. Martian caught on tape!
    By Blueneck in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th January 2008, 10:32 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed