Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 298
Thanks Tree199Thanks

Thread: Trump caught on tape complimenting Macron's wife's body

  1. #271
    Established Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,890
    Thanks
    1336

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Well we know how little you respect women
    It's best to have something good to say about the new doo.

  2. #272
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    So women are entitled to feel comfortable in every moment of every situation of their lives?
    I would wish it to be so...

  3. #273
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Lol..."Impressionable" this wasn't the first time she did something like this. I think he was wrong to think with the wrong head but please don't make this woman an innocent little baby
    I know Trump is a Neanderthal, old white guy, who mouths off... but I still need proof he abused women at least as much as Bill Clinton did.

  4. #274
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,532
    Thanks
    20881

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I know Trump is a Neanderthal, old white guy, who mouths off... but I still need proof he abused women at least as much as Bill Clinton did.
    How much proof do have of bill Clinton abusing women? Monica was more than willing so I wouldn't call that abuse. I guess you don't believe that trump grabs their genitals against their will...even though he admits it.

  5. #275
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    How much proof do have of bill Clinton abusing women? Monica was more than willing so I wouldn't call that abuse. I guess you don't believe that trump grabs their genitals against their will...even though he admits it.
    Clinton used an impressionable young intern at work for sex, under anyone's definition that is workplace sexual abuse. The testimonies of Bill's sexual aggressiveness, from victims and third parties, is epic in scope.

    Trump NEVER admitted to "grabbing genitals". The recording you are referencing was trash talk bonding between two man-child types.

  6. #276
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,046
    Thanks
    9250

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Clinton used an impressionable young intern at work for sex, under anyone's definition that is workplace sexual abuse. The testimonies of Bill's sexual aggressiveness, from victims and third parties, is epic.

    Trump NEVER admitted to "grabbing genitals". The recording you are referencing was trash talk bonding between two man-child types.
    And OJ Simpson is innocent.

  7. #277
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    And OJ Simpson is innocent.
    I don't believe he is. He has a documented history of rage behavior, and abuse.

  8. #278
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,326
    Thanks
    21657

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Oh and notice the logo at the bottom. It was Reebok trolling him - I just happen to agree.
    And if there's one company that knows about respecting women, it's Reebok.




  9. #279
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,046
    Thanks
    9250

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I don't believe he is. He has a documented history of rage behavior, and abuse.
    Trump is OJ Simpson. Change the race issue to political party affiliation. OJ was guilty and race clouded peoples view of the truth. Trump is guilty and party affiliation is clouding peoples view of the truth. Karma caught up with OJ, I pray it catches up to Trump.

  10. #280
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22,917
    Thanks
    762

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Trump is OJ Simpson. Change the race issue to political party affiliation. OJ was guilty and race clouded peoples view of the truth. Trump is guilty and party affiliation is clouding peoples view of the truth. Karma caught up with OJ, I pray it catches up to Trump.
    I have not seen any proof of Trump's "sexual abuse".

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Racist DEMOCRAT Caught On Tape...
    By ChoppedUpLiver in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 28th April 2013, 05:05 PM
  2. HFT Stock Manipulation Caught On Tape
    By michaelr in forum Economics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th June 2011, 01:26 PM
  3. CA Assemblyman(R) caught on tape
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 14th September 2009, 06:17 PM
  4. Rahm caught on tape 21 times...
    By Six in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 21st December 2008, 03:35 PM
  5. Martian caught on tape!
    By Blueneck in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th January 2008, 10:32 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed