Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 298
Thanks Tree199Thanks

Thread: Trump caught on tape complimenting Macron's wife's body

  1. #51
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17,543
    Thanks
    14079

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    This is the new "Trump Scandal" or "inappropriate behavior" of the week?

    The Trump critics are really really slipping.

    Or reaching.
    Nah. It won't be an issue here as he is so nasty this is one of the minor things he does. Perhaps if France is offended but here it is just another Trump undiplomatic fumble.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #52
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17,543
    Thanks
    14079

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Sorry folks, but you should hear the shit I say about hot women I see.

    *If a good looking woman ever came within 50' of me, chances are:

    1 I had already seen her when she was still three hundred yards away.

    2 I decided even before I could see her face that she was pretty doable.

    3 I had immoral thoughts about her with one of the other women I had scoped out that day.


    I'm a man; I eat, breath, sleep, go to work, sometimes I fish......and I think about women.....that's about it.

    (I'm thinking about women right now. That's pretty ironic......no....wait.....that's kind of normal).
    You aren't a President in a diplomatic situation. I miss Obama and I am starting to miss Bush.
    Thanks from sweettee

  3. #53
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6592

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    You aren't a President in a diplomatic situation. I miss Obama and I am starting to miss Bush.
    I miss bush too.....




    *It's a good thing that I am NOT the POTUS. Good lord, tabloids would have enough fodder for the century after my death and beyond.

    "President Puzzling Evidence once had a threesome with his wife's former girlfriend and his best friends mother!"

    ^^^^
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 13th July 2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Thanks from pragmatic and Minotaur

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,902
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    This is the new "Trump Scandal" or "inappropriate behavior" of the week?

    The Trump critics are really really slipping.

    Or reaching.
    just pointing out the stupidity and inappropriateness of a man who represents our country. What an embarrassment
    Thanks from sweettee, Minotaur and Friday13

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,902
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Sorry folks, but you should hear the shit I say about hot women I see.

    *If a good looking woman ever came within 50' of me, chances are:

    1 I had already seen her when she was still three hundred yards away.

    2 I decided even before I could see her face that she was pretty doable.

    3 I had immoral thoughts about her with one of the other women I had scoped out that day.


    I'm a man; I eat, breath, sleep, go to work, sometimes I fish......and I think about women.....that's about it.

    (I'm thinking about women right now.....that's pretty ironic......no....wait.....that's kind of normal.)
    Sounds like you think with the wrong head
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and Friday13

  6. #56
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,644
    Thanks
    6592

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Sounds like you think with the wrong head
    But at least I'm fun at parties.....

  7. #57
    Veteran Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,518
    Thanks
    6938

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    I think the Donald would have loved it if Macron told Melania how hot she was.
    And offered to share her.

  8. #58
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,333
    Thanks
    4424

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Sorry folks, but you should hear the shit I say about hot women I see.

    *If a good looking woman ever came within 50' of me, chances are:

    1 I had already seen her when she was still three hundred yards away.

    2 I decided even before I could see her face that she was pretty doable.

    3 I had immoral thoughts about her with one of the other women I had scoped out that day.


    I'm a man; I eat, breath, sleep, go to work, sometimes I fish......and I think about women.....that's about it.

    (I'm thinking about women right now.....that's pretty ironic......no....wait.....that's kind of normal.)
    The question is who do you say it to and under what conditions? The president of the USA talking to the President of France in public isn't the condition under which to say such things.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #59
    Veteran Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,518
    Thanks
    6938

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    This is the new "Trump Scandal" or "inappropriate behavior" of the week?

    The Trump critics are really really slipping.

    Or reaching.
    And the Trumpzie drool drips on....
    Thanks from Minotaur

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5353

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    When it comes from someone who admitted to sexual assault - yes.
    lie!!

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Racist DEMOCRAT Caught On Tape...
    By ChoppedUpLiver in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 28th April 2013, 04:05 PM
  2. HFT Stock Manipulation Caught On Tape
    By michaelr in forum Economics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th June 2011, 12:26 PM
  3. CA Assemblyman(R) caught on tape
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 14th September 2009, 05:17 PM
  4. Rahm caught on tape 21 times...
    By Six in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 21st December 2008, 02:35 PM
  5. Martian caught on tape!
    By Blueneck in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th January 2008, 09:32 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed