Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: Surprise, Surprise.....Comey is writing a book

  1. #41
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,191
    Thanks
    3532

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    This is why you sound so foolish. You accused Obama of being a Kenyan,
    I stopped here.

    You are actually the one who looks foolish, because I never accused Obama of being a Kenyan.

    Please get your facts straight before you spout your bullshit about someone.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 16th July 2017 at 10:58 AM.

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,902
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I stopped here.

    You are actually the one who looks foolish, because I never accused Obama of being a Kenyan.

    Please get your facts straight before you spout your bullshit about someone.
    I seem to see a pattern with you and that you generalize about everyone who is liberal but yet we cannot generalize about your party. Please don't tell me that the news media didn't cover trumps telling America he has proof that Obama Was a Kenyan. Please don't say it was a non stop accusation. Look us collective "you"

  3. #43
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,131
    Thanks
    7547

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I seem to see a pattern with you and that you generalize about everyone who is liberal but yet we cannot generalize about your party. Please don't tell me that the news media didn't cover trumps telling America he has proof that Obama Was a Kenyan. Please don't say it was a non stop accusation. Look us collective "you"
    He never said he had proof he was Kenyan he pushed for obama to release his Birth Certificate. once obama did he was satisfied

  4. #44
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,183
    Thanks
    25672

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    No the first obama Staffer to commit perjury before congress.

    Who in Congress is claiming Comey perjured himself. I have not heard one person in Congress make that claim.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,902
    Thanks
    20533

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    He never said he had proof he was Kenyan he pushed for obama to release his Birth Certificate. once obama did he was satisfied
    He said he had proof that Obama was not born in America! The entire right wing media was obsessed with this ridiculous accusation and you are being disingenuous
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  6. #46
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,191
    Thanks
    3532

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I seem to see a pattern with you and that you generalize about everyone who is liberal but yet we cannot generalize about your party. Please don't tell me that the news media didn't cover trumps telling America he has proof that Obama Was a Kenyan. Please don't say it was a non stop accusation. Look us collective "you"
    I'm an independent. I don't have a party - and would even support laws outlawing political parties. So that's just some more of your bullshit. Again.

    You can generalize all you want. My issue comes in to play when you presume to tell falsehoods about me, such as accusing me of saying Obama was a Kenyan when I did no such thing.

    I am not a mind reader and have no idea if you are being general or not when you use the word you. Since you pointed the post at me, naturally I'm going to assume that when you say you that it means me.

    In any case, your attempts to generalize me failed, as I did not fit into your description.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 16th July 2017 at 11:27 AM.

  7. #47
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    83,878
    Thanks
    58645

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    He never said he had proof he was Kenyan he pushed for obama to release his Birth Certificate. once obama did he was satisfied
    Yeah... he was all about being satisfied with the birth certificate...



    So... another liar this morning at PH.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  8. #48
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    27,704
    Thanks
    16697

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Reported advance on the Comey book is $10 million.

    Good for him. He's been putting up with a lot of crap recently.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #49
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38,988
    Thanks
    30410

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Not that he said anything damaging against trump in the first place but with the amount of money he's being offered I think any reasonable person can conclude that he probably would be inclined to embellish his story a little bit.

    This little fact basically makes his whole testimony suspect.

    Especially if he was working this deal before he testified.

    One more glitch in the democrats witch hunt.

    Comey’s Writing a Book, and Publishers Are Eager to Pay Big Money for It





    Comey?s Writing a Book, and Publishers Are Eager to Pay Big Money for It
    So you claiming he is going to embellish the book when he has not even written yet???

    Ok Miss Cleo.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,191
    Thanks
    3532

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Reported advance on the Comey book is $10 million.

    Good for him. He's been putting up with a lot of crap recently.
    And he loved every minute of it.

    Most of the so-called crap Comey put up with it was a result of him deciding to publicly take on a role that was not his to have. In other words: he was the one who thrusted himself into the spot light to make himself the center of attention. And from the looks of it, it paid off - as he now has a million dollar book deal.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 16th July 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 14th February 2017, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th November 2015, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11th June 2014, 05:23 PM
  5. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 4th March 2012, 03:36 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed