Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: Surprise, Surprise.....Comey is writing a book

  1. #51
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,903
    Thanks
    16085

    From
    At the Copa, Copacabana...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    And he loved every minute of it.

    Most of the so-called crap Comey put up with it was a result of him deciding to publicly take on a role that was not his to have. In other words: he was the one who thrusted himself into the spot light to make himself the center of attention. And from the looks of it, it paid off - as he now has a million dollar book deal.
    Pretty much roundly disagree.

    But Ok....
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #52
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    39,535
    Thanks
    28449

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Comey is writing a book?

    Why?

    Oh yeah...M O N E Y
    Well,he did lose his job,and he has plenty to tell. It will be a best seller,just like the Clinton's.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #53
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,372
    Thanks
    7378

    From
    TN
    Comey will tell all about how he leaked classified information,

    Comey will tell how he lied to congress about Hillary not committing crimes because he thought she would be his next boss

    comey will till how he leaked confidential information from private meetings

    comey will tell how he lied underoath to keep the Trump investigation alive in hopes of saving his job.
    Thanks from chevy

  4. #54
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    35,529
    Thanks
    27847

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    And he loved every minute of it.

    Most of the so-called crap Comey put up with it was a result of him deciding to publicly take on a role that was not his to have. In other words: he was the one who thrusted himself into the spot light to make himself the center of attention. And from the looks of it, it paid off - as he now has a million dollar book deal.
    And because BLOTUS fired Comey - he is now under criminal investigation.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #55
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,372
    Thanks
    7378

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    And because BLOTUS fired Comey - he is now under criminal investigation.
    IdiotOTUS should have fired him last year.. Trump by firing comey proved he put country above party.

  6. #56
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    35,529
    Thanks
    27847

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    IdiotOTUS should have fired him last year.. Trump by firing comey proved he put country above party.
    Well pretty much everyone else disagrees with you.

    But yeah, #TrumpCult
    Thanks from boontito and Friday13

  7. #57
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    19,548
    Thanks
    3264

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Well pretty much everyone else disagrees with you.

    But yeah, #TrumpCult
    More like the #Anti-Trump cult....

  8. #58
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,482
    Thanks
    582

    From
    USA
    They all "write" a fucking book. The publishers see a money making opportunity, and they all say "yes"... to money.

    It's really a non-issue.
    Thanks from boontito and Friday13

  9. #59
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,693
    Thanks
    6903

    From
    My own world

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,900
    Thanks
    29007

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    They all "write" a fucking book. The publishers see a money making opportunity, and they all say "yes"... to money.

    It's really a non-issue.
    NO!!!! Publishers publish and promote books to MAKE MONEY??????

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 14th February 2017, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th November 2015, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11th June 2014, 05:23 PM
  5. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 4th March 2012, 03:36 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed