Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: Surprise, Surprise.....Comey is writing a book

  1. #71
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,216
    Thanks
    3388

    From
    An NWO Lunch Room
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Not that he said anything damaging against trump in the first place but with the amount of money he's being offered I think any reasonable person can conclude that he probably would be inclined to embellish his story a little bit.

    This little fact basically makes his whole testimony suspect.

    Especially if he was working this deal before he testified.

    One more glitch in the democrats witch hunt.
    Specious causation, and mere supposition.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Hollywood

  2. #72
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,042
    Thanks
    2183

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Specious causation, and mere supposition.
    Which is what the progressives have been doing for a year now.

  3. #73
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,646
    Thanks
    6594

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Read the NY Times for the last 2 years.. every time you read "FBI sources" replace it with Comey.


    Every story has 1 author or co-author comey leaked via his college buddy to the same person at the NYT.

    Hell if I can figure this out over 5 months ago... at the could much quicker
    Comey leaked information.....top secret information....because he leaked private conversations as a citizen, about Trump Almighty, therefore, he leaks like a sieve. ABRACADABRA.

  4. #74
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,216
    Thanks
    3388

    From
    An NWO Lunch Room
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Which is what the progressives have been doing for a year now.
    Dafuq?
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #75
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,992
    Thanks
    20556

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    He never said he had proof he was Kenyan he pushed for obama to release his Birth Certificate. once obama did he was satisfied
    What a short memory you have. What do you suppose this "information "he had was? Just bullshit like his inaugural crowds ..why do you defend this crap? No wonder he loves the uneducated who he knows would defend him if he killed someone
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politi...her/index.html

  6. #76
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,992
    Thanks
    20556

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm an independent. I don't have a party - and would even support laws outlawing political parties. So that's just some more of your bullshit. Again.

    You can generalize all you want. My issue comes in to play when you presume to tell falsehoods about me, such as accusing me of saying Obama was a Kenyan when I did no such thing.

    I am not a mind reader and have no idea if you are being general or not when you use the word you. Since you pointed the post at me, naturally I'm going to assume that when you say you that it means me.

    In any case, your attempts to generalize me failed, as I did not fit into your description.
    Lol...you're an independent as much as I am a republican. ..but I don't blame you for not wanting to admit you are a right wing Republican.
    Thanks from boontito

  7. #77
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,992
    Thanks
    20556

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I mostly agree. Writing so-called tell all books has become the new trend in politics - especially in Washington.

    My issue with it is it encourages politicians and their lackeys to generate fake controversy for the purpose of financial gain. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Comey didn't manipulate this from the start knowing that he would get bank in the end.

    So this is just one more contributing layer to the tabloid atmosphere that has muddied our politics.
    There's that rightwing paranoia....oh I keep forgetting you're an independent. Yes even if you laded all this and had shown fire him and everything so we could write a book and have money in the bank. ..Be afraid, be afraid, be afraid,,,the bogeyman is coming!
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #78
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    84,062
    Thanks
    58785

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Lol...you're an independent as much as I am a republican. ..but I don't blame you for not wanting to admit you are a right wing Republican.
    It's amazing... GOP controls the House, Senate, and White House but try and find anyone who'll admit to being one. LOL

    Haven't seen this many rats jump ship since the end of George W. Bush's 2nd term.

  9. #79
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,166
    Thanks
    7559

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Comey leaked information.....top secret information....because he leaked private conversations as a citizen, about Trump Almighty, therefore, he leaks like a sieve. ABRACADABRA.
    Yes.

    He leaked information that was found on Hillary's server that was classified.

    He leaked information from WH meetings Obama's and Trumps White House meetings.

  10. #80
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39,089
    Thanks
    30485

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Yes.

    He leaked information that was found on Hillary's server that was classified.

    He leaked information from WH meetings Obama's and Trumps White House meetings.
    Sigh...no he did not.

    Even in his testimony before Congress they asked him questions he could not answer because they were classified.

    I would of thought BLOTUS supporters would love him...after all after his late Oct surprise is when you saw Clinton's poll numbers go down.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 14th February 2017, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th November 2015, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11th June 2014, 05:23 PM
  5. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 4th March 2012, 03:36 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed