Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: Texas 'bathroom bill' may shape 2018 GOP primary campaigns

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29,904
    Thanks
    10875

    From
    on the river
    That this is the new political issue of our time is why leftists will continue wondering why they can't win elections.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  2. #12
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,687
    Thanks
    6407

    From
    Great State of Texas
    It really doesn't matter how the extremist try to justify this insanity.

    All one has to do is take a look at how many seats the Democratic Party has lost since the 2010 mid-terms to conclude America is rejecting this kind of liberal insanity.

  3. #13
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    That this is the new political issue of our time is why leftists will continue wondering why they can't win elections.
    The "leftists" did not make it an issue. The right wing nut job bigots did because of their hysteria over same sex marriage. They had to find a way of retaliating so they started to push these bathrooms laws, and stupid ass religious liberty laws . Folks, it is, in fact bigotry. It's about equality. It's about equal protection under the law and the dignity of trans people. It is not about bathrooms any more than it was about water fountains. It is as stupid as stupid gets.

  4. #14
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,294
    Thanks
    21897

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Any normal thinking person who doesn't want to have to worry about grown men using the same bathrooms as their 9 year old daughter is instantly a bigot ........

    There is a reason liberalism is considered a mental disorder.

    You think that kind of insanity is going to shape the 2018 mid-terms?

    LMAO ....... keep reading that MSM fake news stuff.
    You mean the ones who didn't take seriously the threat of interspecies marriage if same sex couples were allowed to wed?
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #15
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    I have a serious question for all of you proponents of these bathroom laws. Please explain how, barring a trans person from using the bathroom of their gender identity is going to stop a male pervert child molester from dressing as a women and going into a women's room? Because it's against the law? Sure, because we all know that perverts are very law abiding, right?
    Thanks from DemoWhip and Blueneck

  6. #16
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,572
    Thanks
    10136

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    The "leftists" did not make it an issue. The right wing nut job bigots did because of their hysteria over same sex marriage. They had to find a way of retaliating so they started to push these bathrooms laws, and stupid ass religious liberty laws . Folks, it is, in fact bigotry. It's about equality. It's about equal protection under the law and the dignity of trans people. It is not about bathrooms any more than it was about water fountains. It is as stupid as stupid gets.
    I'm sure the little girls that get violated would disagree with you.

    I suppose you think they are just collateral damage huh?

  7. #17
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,572
    Thanks
    10136

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    I have a serious question for all of you proponents of these bathroom laws. Please explain how, barring a trans person from using the bathroom of their gender identity is going to stop a male pervert child molester from dressing as a women and going into a women's room? Because it's against the law? Sure, because we all know that perverts are very law abiding, right?
    Not hard to spot a guy dressed as a woman and someone will notice and call the cops on him.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  8. #18
    Voice of Reason ProgressivePatriot's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks
    1082

    From
    The liberal commie infested, queer loving north east USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Not hard to spot a guy dressed as a woman and someone will notice and call the cops on him.
    I will agree that a male who is not transgender would not be easily convincing whereas as trans woman may be more so. So what? That male who is not trans- if driven by his perversion will not be deterred by the anti trans laws. Anti trans laws will not prevent that.

    Secondly, the truly trans women( male to female) is not a treat to anyone. Show me one-just one case of a trans women attacking a female in a bathroom. It is all just hysterical bigotry.
    Last edited by ProgressivePatriot; 16th July 2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Thanks from DemoWhip and Friday13

  9. #19
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,992
    Thanks
    3539

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    I will agree that a male who is not transgender would not be easily convincing whereas as trans woman may be more so. So what? That male who is not trans- if driven by his perversion will not be deterred by the anti trans laws. Anti trans laws will not prevent that.

    Secondly, the truly trans women( male to female) is not a treat to anyone. Show me one-just one case of a trans women attacking a female in a bathroom. It is all just hysterical bigotry.
    Of course you're right on all counts. However, you have to realize that since Republicans have no agenda to present to the American people that would actually help them, notwithstanding the fact that they can't even get their own healthcare bill passed, the only thing they do have left is plenty of prejudice and bigotry against other human beings. And that is what attracts their ilk to support them as birds of a feather do flock together. Sad isn't it. But that's the right-wingers. They Have Nothing But Prejudice In their Mind and Heart under the guise of protecting children. If it wasn't so sad it would be almost laughable.

  10. #20
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,992
    Thanks
    3539

    From
    In Your Heart!

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressivePatriot View Post
    The "leftists" did not make it an issue. The right wing nut job bigots did because of their hysteria over same sex marriage. They had to find a way of retaliating so they started to push these bathrooms laws, and stupid ass religious liberty laws . Folks, it is, in fact bigotry. It's about equality. It's about equal protection under the law and the dignity of trans people. It is not about bathrooms any more than it was about water fountains. It is as stupid as stupid gets.
    Award Winner!1_e.jpg
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 8th June 2017, 12:30 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 24th May 2017, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 215
    Last Post: 17th February 2017, 10:32 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th January 2017, 07:07 PM
  5. Paul Buys Media Time in Primary States, Campaigns in New Hampshire
    By montanamrs in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th January 2008, 07:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed