Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
Thanks Tree5Thanks

Thread: O.J. out soon

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,104
    Thanks
    4843

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    But OJ didn't kill his wife and Goldman.

    Columbians did, Goldman was Nicholes cocaine source.. he crossed the Columbians.

    What evidence produced shows OJ didn't do it.

    1. EDTA in the blood evidence at OJ's house and in OJ's Blood at the scene
    2. OJ's blood at the scene (OJ's lawyers took pictures of OJ the day after the crime, he didn't have any injuries on his body with exception of a small cut on his hand, remember he was wearing gloves, so HIS blood would not be at the scene)
    3. Time he didn't have time to kill them hide the clothes drive home, take shower get all the blood off him and make it to the Limo.
    4. Goldman was a black belt he punched his attacker so many times and so hard his knuckles were bruised, OJ had no injuries on his body, if goldman had punched his attacker that hard they would have been bruised for days
    5. Goldmans partner was killed the same way a few days earlier.
    I think he's guilty.

    But, even if he WASN'T guilty, he came close to being convicted of double murder.

    After being found "not guilty" he should have been smart enough to stay away from any appearance of wrongdoing.

    Shoulda been a model citizen.

    Instead, he ended up trying to be a model inmate.

    That's on him.

  2. #22
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,903
    Thanks
    16085

    From
    At the Copa, Copacabana...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I think he's guilty.

    But, even if he WASN'T guilty, he came close to being convicted of double murder.

    After being found "not guilty" he should have been smart enough to stay away from any appearance of wrongdoing.

    Shoulda been a model citizen.

    Instead, he ended up trying to be a model inmate.

    That's on him.

    Pretty sure he was guilty. But the courts found him "not guilty".

    So adding "bonus years" to his second fuckup (but first conviction) is an abuse/misuse by the court system.


    He probably should be released.

  3. #23
    Undercovfefe Agent TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    79,360
    Thanks
    48074

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    For this crime anyone else would already be out of jail. I don't know how to mix apples with oranges and have it come out that OJ should serve more time. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks happened the night his ex wife died. It only matters what he has been found guilty of and whether the board fairly treats him like any other person who commits the same crime.
    I believe he killed her. I also believe it may not have been his fault. CTE can make people violent.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...sualty/434925/

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,104
    Thanks
    4843

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Pretty sure he was guilty. But the courts found him "not guilty".

    So adding "bonus years" to his second fuckup (but first conviction) is an abuse/misuse by the court system.


    He probably should be released.
    Whether or not he was guilty was secondary to who had the best lawyers.

    O.J. had the best lawyers.

    That's how rich, famous people get away with it.

    Not fair, but that's the way it works.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    30,136
    Thanks
    6397

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    OJ does not have to "lie" to the parole board. Parole in his state is determined based upon the conduct of an inmate's actions in prison and the likeliness to reoffend. He's been a model prisoner.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,104
    Thanks
    4843

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    OJ does not have to "lie" to the parole board. Parole in his state is determined based upon the conduct of an inmate's actions in prison and the likeliness to reoffend. He's been a model prisoner.
    He stole cookies from the prison cafeteria.

    How can a cookie thief be allowed to roam free?

  7. #27
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,104
    Thanks
    4843

    From
    midwest
    But wait, there's more!

    ESPN is planning a 45 minute live broadcast of his parole hearing on Thursday.

    Check your local listings.

  8. #28
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26,903
    Thanks
    16085

    From
    At the Copa, Copacabana...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    But wait, there's more!

    ESPN is planning a 45 minute live broadcast of his parole hearing on Thursday.

    Check your local listings.
    Last edited by pragmatic; 17th July 2017 at 03:21 PM.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    30,136
    Thanks
    6397

    From
    Walking the Fine Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    He stole cookies from the prison cafeteria.

    How can a cookie thief be allowed to roam free?
    While we all know that he murdered two people, he was acquitted of those charges. If that is used against him then he would have great grounds for a lawsuit.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    42,996
    Thanks
    12168

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    OJ does not have to "lie" to the parole board. Parole in his state is determined based upon the conduct of an inmate's actions in prison and the likeliness to reoffend. He's been a model prisoner.
    And for that he probably should and will be paroled.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed