Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thanks Tree16Thanks

Thread: His cocaine was stolen. So this Florida man called the cops

  1. #1
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,079
    Thanks
    39167

    From
    becoming more and more

    His cocaine was stolen. So this Florida man called the cops

    ok, I thought what you might have thought when I heard about this story. It can't possibly be true. But, turns out it is. This guy is in for a lot of teasing from the other fellas in lock up. Florida man arrested after asking deputies to find his stolen cocaine | Miami Herald
    Last edited by the watchman; 19th July 2017 at 09:41 AM.
    Thanks from StanStill, Friday13, PACE and 1 others

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,166
    Thanks
    6752

    From
    A Month Away
    Luckily they found his cocaine. Now he gets to go to prison for a while.

  3. #3
    Sally Sitter Paris's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,599
    Thanks
    2674

    From
    EU
    Cocaine stole my brains!
    Thanks from Tedminator

  4. #4
    Moderator jacobfitcher's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,719
    Thanks
    5684

    From
    Canada
    "No, no, no, your honor, I was talking about Coca-Cola, not cocaine"
    Thanks from StanStill

  5. #5
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,233
    Thanks
    9143

    From
    Home
    Florida Man never disappoints!!!

    Thanks from PACE, Tedminator and Friday13

  6. #6
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,079
    Thanks
    39167

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobfitcher View Post
    "No, no, no, your honor, I was talking about Coca-Cola, not cocaine"
    Judge: "No coke, pepsi".
    Thanks from jacobfitcher and Friday13

  7. #7
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,548
    Thanks
    21776

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    #FloridaGonnaFlorida
    Thanks from Dr.Knuckles

  8. #8
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,067
    Thanks
    16835

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    ok, I thought what you might have thought when I heard about this story. It can't possibly be true. But, turns out it is. This guy is in for a lot of teasing from the other fellas in lock up. Florida man arrested after asking deputies to find his stolen cocaine | Miami Herald
    We're getting DUMBER!

    (Having said that UPPER CRUST, behind the gates kinda people of South Florida feel 'entitled', and might have been pissed had their stash been stolen. Though I don't think they would have called the COPS).
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 19th July 2017 at 09:54 AM.

  9. #9
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,439
    Thanks
    10867

    From
    By the wall
    There was a guy who robbed a liquor store.

    He asked the clerk for the money in the register and a bottle of Hennessey behind the counter.

    The clerk said he didn't look old enough so carded him and the guy showed him his driver's license.

    He was picked up a few hours later, drinking his Hennessey at home.
    Thanks from Southern Dad and pragmatic

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,845
    Thanks
    407

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    There was a guy who robbed a liquor store.

    He asked the clerk for the money in the register and a bottle of Hennessey behind the counter.

    The clerk said he didn't look old enough so carded him and the guy showed him his driver's license.

    He was picked up a few hours later, drinking his Hennessey at home.
    Now that's funny. Criminal "masterminds" are apparently not the norm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hit-and-run driver caught after her car called the cops
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th December 2015, 06:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th December 2015, 05:28 AM
  3. Cops canĎt catch gang thatís stolen 73 ATMs
    By timslash in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24th February 2015, 10:12 AM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 25th July 2013, 07:15 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed