Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 346
Thanks Tree96Thanks

Thread: Teen birth rates spike in TEXAS after women's health clinic closures

  1. #321
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,879
    Thanks
    7478

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    I don't know, it is interesting your statistics are from 2015 when PLanned Parenthood ruled the Women Healthcare world.

    Could it be because Planned Parenthood does not provide care, they only charge for care they do not provide.

    Planned Parenthood does not perform Cancer Screening (But they charge for it) they do not provide Post Natal care, (They charge for it) they don't perform STD Testing but they charge for it.

    Maybe it is better for women these fraudulent centers finally closed.

  2. #322
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    30,614
    Thanks
    28593

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    I don't know, it is interesting your statistics are from 2015 when PLanned Parenthood ruled the Women Healthcare world.

    Could it be because Planned Parenthood does not provide care, they only charge for care they do not provide.

    Planned Parenthood does not perform Cancer Screening (But they charge for it) they do not provide Post Natal care, (They charge for it) they don't perform STD Testing but they charge for it.

    Maybe it is better for women these fraudulent centers finally closed.
    They aren't my statistics. I'm not a Texan.

  3. #323
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,913
    Thanks
    761

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    What abortions are publicly funded? Please be specific, and demonstrate the public funds that are specifically being used to perform abortions. that means you can't just say, "Planned Parenthood", and act like you have demonstrated anything. You need to demonstrate that the public funds provided to Planned Parenthood is being used specifically to pay for the performance of abortions, and not for any of the other hundreds of services that Planned Parenthood provides.
    That's a stupid argument. You can't exclude the millions of abortions Planned Parenthood does from the debate simply because they also do other things as well.

  4. #324
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,012
    Thanks
    16226

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    That's a stupid argument. You can't exclude the millions of abortions Planned Parenthood does from the debate simply because they also do other things as well.
    You can when it is those "other things" are what federal dollars are paying for, and not abortions.

  5. #325
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,913
    Thanks
    761

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    You can when it is those "other things" are what federal dollars are paying for, and not abortions.
    The Medicaid recipient gets an abortion and the government reimburses Planned Parenthood for providing it. How is that not the government paying for it?

  6. #326
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,012
    Thanks
    16226

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    The Medicaid recipient gets an abortion and the government reimburses Planned Parenthood for providing it. How is that not the government paying for it?
    I presume you can offer evidence of that, since Medicaid specifically excludes elective procedures like abortion. Guess what? I can't get a boob job with Medicaid, either. Ironically enough, you can get Viagra with Medicaid. Apparently the federal government is more interested in making sure you can get a hard-on, than they are in allowing women to have control of their own bodies.

  7. #327
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,913
    Thanks
    761

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I presume you can offer evidence of that, since Medicaid specifically excludes elective procedures like abortion. Guess what? I can't get a boob job with Medicaid, either. Ironically enough, you can get Viagra with Medicaid. Apparently the federal government is more interested in making sure you can get a hard-on, than they are in allowing women to have control of their own bodies.
    Medicaid pays for abortions in fifteen states. Clinics in states that dont pay for abortion specifically offer deep discounts to Medicaid patients because of all the Medicaid money they do get.

  8. #328
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,018
    Thanks
    37092

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Medicaid pays for abortions in fifteen states. Clinics in states that dont pay for abortion specifically offer deep discounts to Medicaid patients because of all the Medicaid money they do get.
    Credible link?

  9. #329
    Grumpy Metal Slug Champion Blah's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22,913
    Thanks
    761

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Credible link?
    https://abortionfunds.org/medicaid/

    That took me about eight seconds... is your fucking Google broke?

    At least read the link...

  10. #330
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    19,260
    Thanks
    16336

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    https://abortionfunds.org/medicaid/

    That took me about eight seconds... is your fucking Google broke?

    At least read the link...
    You should "read the link" West Virginia is on there, but they don't provide abortion thru state Medicaid, only services for pregnant women, do a little reading yourself.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 25th February 2014, 11:51 AM
  2. Teen birth rates plummet
    By bajisima in forum Healthcare
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th February 2013, 07:29 AM
  3. Texas sues federal government over women's health funding
    By sparsely in forum Current Events
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 22nd March 2012, 11:02 AM
  4. Birth Rates
    By splansing in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th September 2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Abstinence-only responsible for increase in Teenage birth rates
    By Mankato in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11th December 2007, 08:37 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed