Members banned from this thread: Blah and Eve1


Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 417
Thanks Tree243Thanks

Thread: CNN Fires White Nationalist Jeffrey Lord

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,770
    Thanks
    1129

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you

    CNN Fires White Nationalist Jeffrey Lord

    Finally...Why did they have that old bigot on in the first place?...I guess he tweeted some Nazi salute and had his old white ass fired...Good Riddance!!!

  2. #2
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,317
    Thanks
    18213

    From
    Toronto
    I never understood that "white nationalist" shit...

    The word "nationalist" cones from "nation". That is - a specific country. Radical loyalty to a particular country, extreme patriotism. Which can involve hatred against those not from that particular country.

    Or even, okay, ETHNIC group. Like, in Russia, Russian nationalists can hate not only the West or Ukraine, but non-Slavic minorities in own country.

    But "white" is not a country or ethnicity...
    Thanks from bmanmcfly and res

  3. #3
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,013
    Thanks
    37081

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I never understood that "white nationalist" shit...

    The word "nationalist" cones from "nation". That is - a specific country. Radical loyalty to a particular country, extreme patriotism. Which can involve hatred against those not from that particular country.

    Or even, okay, ETHNIC group. Like, in Russia, Russian nationalists can hate not only the West or Ukraine, but non-Slavic minorities in own country.

    But "white" is not a country or ethnicity...
    It goes back to the days of slavery in this country....some have kept that mind set...
    Thanks from The Man, MaryAnne and Friday13

  4. #4
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    72,313
    Thanks
    36501

    From
    becoming more and more
    knowing CNN they'll just replace him with with someone even more racist.
    Thanks from bajisima

  5. #5
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,550
    Thanks
    29180

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I never understood that "white nationalist" shit...

    The word "nationalist" cones from "nation". That is - a specific country. Radical loyalty to a particular country, extreme patriotism. Which can involve hatred against those not from that particular country.

    Or even, okay, ETHNIC group. Like, in Russia, Russian nationalists can hate not only the West or Ukraine, but non-Slavic minorities in own country.

    But "white" is not a country or ethnicity...
    They believe in a white superior race. Just like the KKK and other racist groups. Thus the ," White."
    Thanks from The Man

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,770
    Thanks
    1129

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    knowing CNN they'll just replace him with with someone even more racist.
    Maybe they'll put on a actual "conservative" Not some toady for trump and his gang of White Nationalist goons
    Thanks from Babylon and Friday13

  7. #7
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,550
    Thanks
    29180

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    It goes back to the days of slavery in this country....some have kept that mind set...
    Exactly.

  8. #8
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35,013
    Thanks
    37081

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    They believe in a white superior race. Just like the KKK and other racist groups. Thus the ," White."
    They like to use the word "demographic" as code for "white"
    Thanks from MaryAnne, BigLeRoy and Panzareta

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Canada - Geography game Champion, Geography Champion mtm1963's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,829
    Thanks
    5348

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I never understood that "white nationalist" shit...

    The word "nationalist" cones from "nation". That is - a specific country. Radical loyalty to a particular country, extreme patriotism. Which can involve hatred against those not from that particular country.

    Or even, okay, ETHNIC group. Like, in Russia, Russian nationalists can hate not only the West or Ukraine, but non-Slavic minorities in own country.

    But "white" is not a country or ethnicity...
    its an insulting term the left uses to describe white men who are conservative/republican.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  10. #10
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    72,313
    Thanks
    36501

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    Maybe they'll put on a actual "conservative" Not some toady for trump and his gang of White Nationalist goons
    real conservatives don't support Trump.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and OHjulie

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 22nd December 2016, 01:23 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th September 2016, 12:42 PM
  3. White Nationalist Leader Selected As A Delegate in CA
    By HayJenn in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th May 2016, 02:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th March 2016, 04:58 AM
  5. How to become a white nationalist
    By Avanti in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31st January 2008, 05:24 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed