Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: Trump - Not ruling out military option against Venezuela

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    So lets get this straight.

    NK starves and tortures their people, threatens the US and Trump takes a tough stand against them but somehow Trump is the lunatic?

    I guess you prefer the Obama approach where he ignores it and goes golfing.
    Presently trump is the jackass golfing...He is at golf course right now...Try to keep up...or better yet shut up

  2. #32
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,106
    Thanks
    10987

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    Presently trump is the jackass golfing...He is at golf course right now...Try to keep up...or better yet shut up
    Trump is also speaking out about these problems where Obama ignored them.

    Seems like Trump can multi-task where Obama couldn't.

    Maybe if Obama had had some balls we wouldn't have to deal with this now.

  3. #33
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,666
    Thanks
    14976

    From
    USA
    Insane and everyone in Congress and the US are unable to do anything but watch him destroy America.

  4. #34
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,106
    Thanks
    10987

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    It is NUANCED, that's what it is. THIS is why the job of being President requires extraordinary judgment, a thing that Donald Trump is severely lacking in. We need to apply some common sense cost/benefit analysis in deciding when and where to intervene in the world.

    China is bullying Tibet? Committing cultural genocide? Well, that's bad. VERY bad. And I wish we could stop them from doing that. But it is NOT worth triggering World War III over.

    We could have stopped the Rwandan genocide of 1994 by sending in ONE battalion of well-armed Marines, but we didn't do so? We blew that one.

    For CRYING OUT LOUD, apply some of your vaunted game theoretic reasoning to questions like this! THINK!!!!
    So we should be the worlds police sometimes?

    Cherry pick much?

    What exactly is your definition of worlds police?

    That we get involved in every single conflict in the world?

    When have we ever done that....we have always picked and choose.

  5. #35
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Trump is also speaking out about these problems where Obama ignored them.

    Seems like Trump can multi-task where Obama couldn't.

    Maybe if Obama had had some balls we wouldn't have to deal with this now.
    trump is on 17 day vacation...He isn't multi tasking anything except running his fat mouth
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  6. #36
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,106
    Thanks
    10987

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Insane and everyone in Congress and the US are unable to do anything but watch him destroy America.

  7. #37
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,106
    Thanks
    10987

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    trump is on 17 day vacation...He isn't multi tasking anything except running his fat mouth
    Apparently he is doing something.

    He is taking a stand.

    Or this thread wouldn't exist.

  8. #38
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,055
    Thanks
    1320

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Apparently he is doing something.

    He is taking a stand.

    Or this thread wouldn't exist.
    No he is running his fat mouth...That is why this thread exists...He needs to shut up

  9. #39
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,106
    Thanks
    10987

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    No he is running his fat mouth...That is why this thread exists...He needs to shut up
    Then you would just accuse him of ignoring everything.

    What was that recent racial thing that Trump didn't speak out on and the left went batshit crazy he didn't address it?

    Face it, you all will just hate him no matter what he does.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  10. #40
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    So we should be the worlds police sometimes?

    Cherry pick much?

    What exactly is your definition of worlds police?

    That we get involved in every single conflict in the world?

    When have we ever done that....we have always picked and choose.
    Your reading comprehension is truly fucking AWFUL. YES, I was saying that we should be the world's police SOMETIMES. When it is NOT very costly to do so. That would have been the case with Rwanda. Trying to be the world's police in the case of Tibet, despite however much sympathy we might have for the Tibetan people, would be likely to trigger World War III, which would be a TERRIBLE idea. I thought I had explained all of that. In fact, I DID, and very carefully, too.

    You are getting to be VERY tiresome. People have to explain the SAME stuff to you over and over and over and over and over and over again; and you STILL don't 'get' it.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and OldGaffer

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DIRECTLY Challenges EGYPT'S Ruling Military Council.....
    By Midwest Media Critic in forum World Politics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 15th August 2011, 08:07 PM
  2. Judge reaffirms ruling allowing gays into military
    By MajikMyst in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 26th November 2010, 10:06 PM
  3. Breaking: Ruling Kills an Option for Moving Health Bill
    By Nobody in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th March 2010, 12:14 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10th September 2008, 07:21 AM
  5. US to carry on military trials at Guantanamo despite ruling
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th June 2008, 03:28 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed