Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: 20 Washington Republicans Will Not Run Again!

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Was it...could it be...dare I say...FAKE NEWS?

    Oh the humanity!

  2. #22
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,407
    Thanks
    3761

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Was it...could it be...dare I say...FAKE NEWS?

    Oh the humanity!
    Well Miller listen, when a trusted radio station that can reach all across America and then some broadcasts something like that what is a person to do other than to believe that it is REAL NEWS.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Well Miller listen, when a trusted radio station that can reach all across America and then some broadcasts something like that what is a person to do other than to believe that it is REAL NEWS.
    So...it's NOT real?

    Who woulda thunk it?

  4. #24
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,407
    Thanks
    3761

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    So...it's NOT real?

    Who woulda thunk it?
    We don't know that it isn't real. There are various factors that come into play by broadcasting stations when a story is first announced as previously explained.

  5. #25
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,065
    Thanks
    10576

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    For the last time, as I was listening on the radio I caught wind of the story and then something to the effect that it was nationwide news. That apparently means network. If the station that carried those news did so inadvertently and is perhaps now reexamining that report then it should not be their fault and I do not want to have people angry at them for that. That is the reason for not mentioning the station.

    You mention that "Spook" is a racist word. Are you Black? I have never heard that said. But if so, then why would you even use part of that word as your pseudonym I would wonder?
    My university has updated recordings of every radio broadcast everyday.

    You tell me the station and the program and I can find it in like 10 seconds.

    I picked spookycolt because when I first got on the internet, AOL, it was around Halloween and I tried to pick Halloween themed names, they were all taken so the name generator kicked in and this was first on the list.

    I've had it ever since because nobody else uses it.

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,065
    Thanks
    10576

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    We don't know that it isn't real. There are various factors that come into play by broadcasting stations when a story is first announced as previously explained.
    You mean they don't fact check anything.

    Damn, this is an embarrassing thread for you lol.

  7. #27
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,407
    Thanks
    3761

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    My university has updated recordings of every radio broadcast everyday.

    You tell me the station and the program and I can find it in like 10 seconds.

    I picked spookycolt because when I first got on the internet, AOL, it was around Halloween and I tried to pick Halloween themed names, they were all taken so the name generator kicked in and this was first on the list.

    I've had it ever since because nobody else uses it.
    I would not hesitate to give you that information except that if what you are saying is not correct then there is always the danger that the station may be targeted, and I would not want for that to happen as it may not be their fault entirely simply because they carried or aired that story.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    I'm gonna guess that you heard this "news" on the FNN.

    Until we find out otherwise, ya know.

  9. #29
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,407
    Thanks
    3761

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I'm gonna guess that you heard this "news" on the FNN.

    Until we find out otherwise, ya know.
    Well you're wrong. It was from a very legitimate radio station. However, since it speaks about Republicans I can see your extreme hesitation in believing things. I just have to wonder if the story had been about about a high profile Democrat that was perhaps in trouble if you would take the same position on this?

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,780
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    No link, no source, no nuthin.

    Just give us a hint, a clue, an idea where to look.

    No?

    Oh well, if it's what you WANT to believe.

    And, we all know that if you WANT to believe it bad enough...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 199
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29th September 2013, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd September 2013, 05:09 AM
  4. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 27th January 2012, 05:23 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed