Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thanks Tree5Thanks
  • 1 Post By MaryAnne
  • 1 Post By Minotaur
  • 1 Post By MaryAnne
  • 1 Post By PACE
  • 1 Post By MaryAnne

Thread: They are now showing

  1. #1
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,159
    Thanks
    32087

    From
    Englewood,Ohio

    They are now showing

    The car plowing into Protesters. Not sure how many hurt.also hit another car.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  2. #2
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    The car plowing into Protesters. Not sure how many hurt.also hit another car.
    It was a good thing it hit that car by the looks of the video.

    Starting to look like a terrorist attack.

  3. #3
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,713
    Thanks
    15022

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    It was a good thing it hit that car by the looks of the video.
    I suspect many were saved by that car that was hit.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  4. #4
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,159
    Thanks
    32087

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    I am afraid this is just the beginning. Just what Brannon and Miller want.
    Thanks from PACE

  5. #5
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22,105
    Thanks
    18797

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I am afraid this is just the beginning. Just what Brannon and Miller want.
    yes, exactly, they are the Pandora's Box of Trump administration, and he can't close it, he's not "man enough" to do it.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  6. #6
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,159
    Thanks
    32087

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    All his protests are just so much s***. They started this,now it is up to Congress and the American people to stop them.

    We are back in Civil Rights territory.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  7. #7
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    All his protests are just so much s***. They started this,now it is up to Congress and the American people to stop them.

    We are back in Civil Rights territory.
    It seems we have suffered a reactionary setback.

Similar Threads

  1. Are cracks showing?
    By KnotaFrayed in forum Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 14th January 2016, 02:27 AM
  2. showing our representatives how to do it right
    By nonsqtr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th January 2009, 06:09 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed