Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 214
Thanks Tree65Thanks

Thread: National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration.

  1. #61
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,124
    Thanks
    32061

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    No, it isn't. It's about a 1% deviation. The number fluctuates throughout the year in tandem with normal governmental budgetary functions.

    BTW: Snopes is currently in receivership and is not a trustworthy source of information.
    Does not matter,his ignorance on the budget and how it works is mind blowing, but then he voted for Trump!

  2. #62
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,829
    Thanks
    33540

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    he certainly had a hand in reducing the debt.
    How do you know? I'm pretty sure the WSJ has no particular reason to deny a Republican president credit for something and they appear not to accept this premise. They don't even agree that the debt is actually going down long-term, which would explain why we need to raise the debt ceiling before October 1.

  3. #63
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,095
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    No, it isn't. It's about a 1% deviation. The number fluctuates throughout the year in tandem with normal governmental budgetary functions.

    BTW: Snopes is currently in receivership and is not a trustworthy source of information.
    I don't give a rats ass if you think Snopes is unreliable. Did they report incorrect numbers? No, they report the figures from that liberal rag -- The Treasury Department.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,124
    Thanks
    32061

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    It was ridiculous that no matter what Obama did, it was "bad, evil, socialism." Trump will get zero credit, as well. I do believe that Trump cuts way too much on programs, but he certainly had a hand in reducing the debt.
    Trump has done nothing to deserve credit for anything. If he does I will let you know.

    He sure did not win points today in his little speech before he began to brag about how great he was doing.

    McAuliffe called the white supremists out. Trump tried to blame both sides.

    David Duke reminded Trump that white people elected him. As usual,you posted this to try and deflect about the 3 people dead today, many more hurt by White Supremists! Trump supporters!
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  5. #65
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,095
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    How do you know? I'm pretty sure the WSJ has no particular reason to deny a Republican president credit for something and they appear not to accept this premise. They don't even agree that the debt is actually going down long-term, which would explain why we need to raise the debt ceiling before October 1.
    It's my opinion and based on what I observe, I believe my opinion to be correct.

    I can make up some garbage about how I'm never wrong, if you like, though.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,124
    Thanks
    32061

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I don't give a rats ass if you think Snopes is unreliable. Did they report incorrect numbers? No, they report the figures from that liberal rag -- The Treasury Department.
    And we do not give a rats ass about you pretending that Trump caused a slight reduction for this quarter.

  7. #67
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,095
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Does not matter,his ignorance on the budget and how it works is mind blowing, but then he voted for Trump!
    Plus I read porn....so there's that as well.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,124
    Thanks
    32061

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    It's my opinion and based on what I observe, I believe my opinion to be correct.

    I can make up some garbage about how I'm never wrong, if you like, though.
    What you did was give part of the story. Like Paul Harvey I will wait on the rest.

  9. #69
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,095
    Thanks
    6963

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    And we do not give a rats ass about you pretending that Trump caused a slight reduction for this quarter.
    Yes, ma'am.

  10. #70
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,829
    Thanks
    33540

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    It's my opinion and based on what I observe, I believe my opinion to be correct.
    So you have evidence you can't share with me, or can't describe, or something....got it.

    I can make up some garbage about how I'm never wrong, if you like, though.
    No, I'd just like to hear a reason why you think you're right. We've already shown you a hole in your argument that doesn't contradict the snopes.com article. Why not engage with that? Or actually explain why you think Trump deserves some credit for this downturn in the debt that the WSJ describes as cyclical and actually part of a long-term rise.

    I'm uninterested in dick-measuring contests.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Several Democrats not to attend Donald Trump's inauguration
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 14th January 2017, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26th November 2016, 02:44 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31st July 2016, 05:49 AM
  4. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12th April 2011, 06:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed