Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 162
Thanks Tree54Thanks

Thread: National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration.

  1. #71
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,550
    Thanks
    29180

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Plus I read porn....so there's that as well.
    Why am I not surprised? BTW,you are trying to change the subject.. for me,I have a good book waiting.

  2. #72
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    What you did was give part of the story. Like Paul Harvey I will wait on the rest.
    You want me, to go and look up how this country saved 108 billion dollars, when I go to the store with $50.00 and come back with $13.00 worth of stuff and a ten dollar bill?

  3. #73
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    So you have evidence you can't share with me, or can't describe, or something....got it.

    No, I'd just like to hear a reason why you think you're right. We've already shown you a hole in your argument that doesn't contradict the snopes.com article. Why not engage with that? Or actually explain why you think Trump deserves some credit for this downturn in the debt that the WSJ describes as cyclical and actually part of a long-term rise.

    I'm uninterested in dick-measuring contests.
    Are you seriously suggesting that this answer that you seek, whether Trump was responsible for all or part of this reduction, is like, sitting around on some facebook meme or something? How much was Clinton responsible for?

    "Dick measuring contest???"



    Are you FUCKING serious?

  4. #74
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Why am I not surprised? BTW,you are trying to change the subject.. for me,I have a good book waiting.
    By all means, go read your book and stay away from people until you calm down.

  5. #75
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Folks, ONE MORE TIME, It's impossible to attribute something as nebulous as slashing a budget to a person, a party or an ideology. It flat out can not be settled to everyone's satisfaction. If you think I'm going to complete some online, political homework assignment to make you happy, do not hold your breath, I might not actually do it.

    Good lord, I've never seen such an unhappy group of yapping chihuahuas.

  6. #76
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    3798

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Go troll some other thread. Quit calling people liars, second time in a fucking week, that's why you got booted from my friends list.

    I USED THE TITLE FROM THE SNOPES article. If YOU don't like it, go cry to your teddy bear.
    You could always get a grip. So the title is a lie, a lie you're simply repeating.

    Fair enough, and chill.

    By the way, the debt is still increasing. I just checked again to make sure.

  7. #77
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    You could always get a grip. So the title is a lie, a lie you're simply repeating.

    Fair enough, and chill.

    By the way, the debt is still increasing. I just checked again to make sure.
    The title was a cut and past from Snopes, you're the one that needs to get a fucking grip. Oh, you just checked, eh? Good for you. I shared figures to back my claim and you evidently found something somewhere on the internet, yet did not feel compelled to post it or link to it. Awesome.
    Thanks from TNVolunteer73

  8. #78
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanks
    6553

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    "I just looked something up on the internet and it says that YOU'RE WRONG!"


  9. #79
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,877
    Thanks
    7476

    From
    TN
    That is because Trump works while he is on Vacation instead of worring about his Tee time he is getting his job done.


    seriously When you have GOP control of both houses of congress the money is managed much more carefully

  10. #80
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    3798

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    The title was a cut and past from Snopes, you're the one that needs to get a fucking grip. Oh, you just checked, eh? Good for you. I shared figures to back my claim and you evidently found something somewhere on the internet, yet did not feel compelled to post it or link to it. Awesome.
    I did:
    .
    Hate to bust the Trumpfest up, but it looks like the national debt is still increasing:

    U.S. National Debt Clock 2018 Budgets Compared

    post 21.

    Just chill. I don't actually have a beef with you... yet, and I'd rather not start one.

    Peace.
    Thanks from Blues63

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Several Democrats not to attend Donald Trump's inauguration
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 14th January 2017, 01:24 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31st July 2016, 04:49 AM
  4. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12th April 2011, 05:50 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed