Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 202
Thanks Tree83Thanks

Thread: torches ...seriously?

  1. #21
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,319
    Thanks
    16156

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Black Panthers are defenders of their people. Not the same.
    Seriously? Nevermind. You are perfectly serious. It's totally ok for them to chant about killing cops. Freedom or death! If WN said that you'd be fuming. Unlike you, I fume at both.

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,063
    Thanks
    30471

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    I read the article and saw NO MENTION of automatic weapons. Where is it?

  3. #23
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,319
    Thanks
    16156

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I read the article and saw NO MENTION of automatic weapons. Where is it?
    Fine. It said Assault rifles. Pardon me. Now it's all going to be about that rather than the actual point?

  4. #24
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,327
    Thanks
    19032

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Seriously? Nevermind. You are perfectly serious. It's totally ok for them to chant about killing cops. Freedom or death! If WN said that you'd be fuming. Unlike you, I fume at both.
    Your cops kill people, especially black people, all the time. Coming myself originally from a society that has plenty of own issues with police corruption, brutality, and lawlessness, forgive me if I sympathise with those who struggle against the police state, anywhere in the world.

  5. #25
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You only need to light a couple.

    You can start this with a BIC lighter.

    Much easier if you've got a bunch of torches. ESPECIALLY if you're gonna burn anyone at the stake. Doing THAT with a Bic Lighter is just........weird!!

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30,028
    Thanks
    10932

    From
    on the river
    Candlelight vigils must be banned because snowflakes.

    candlelight vigil - Bing images

  7. #27
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,319
    Thanks
    16156

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Your cops kill people, especially black people, all the time. Coming myself originally from a society that has plenty of own issues with police corruption, brutality, and lawlessness, forgive me if I sympathise with those who struggle against the police state, anywhere in the world.
    In a police state, they would not be able to march this way carrying guns.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,063
    Thanks
    30471

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Fine. It said Assault rifles. Pardon me. Now it's all going to be about that rather than the actual point?
    Then the writer did not know what he/she was talking about. I saw ONLY semi-automatic rifles. Excuse me? YOU were the one that mentioned automatic rifles and not me. You have something against the 2nd Amendment?
    Thanks from the watchman

  9. #29
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74,494
    Thanks
    38159

    From
    becoming more and more
    wasn't aware of any right to bear torches.

  10. #30
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    wasn't aware of any right to bear torches.
    Nor is there any right to torch bears.

    That's just animal cruelty, plain and simple!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ted Cruz predicts- Pitchforks, Torches. Chaos.
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28th November 2016, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 5th November 2014, 03:35 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed