Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 202
Thanks Tree83Thanks

Thread: torches ...seriously?

  1. #1
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74,439
    Thanks
    38107

    From
    becoming more and more

    torches ...seriously?

    so, according to the reporting these racist fucks were chanting "blood and soil" outside a church gathering. Ok, well, maybe that's covered under freedom of speech. But, my question is why were large groups of people allowed to walk around with torches? How is that not a fire hazard? If you're wondering, yes, actually, I do find it totally insane that I even have to ask this question. This if fucking 2017.
    Thanks from Friday13, Hollywood and RedCloud

  2. #2
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    80,788
    Thanks
    49446

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    The Tiki Nazis. The revolution has been brought to you via Pier One Imports.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    30,639
    Thanks
    26002

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    The Tiki Nazis. The revolution has been brought to you via Pier One Imports.
    How Bougie.

  4. #4
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,276
    Thanks
    16131

    From
    God Bless Texas
    The Black Panthers were allowed to march with automatic weapons. I don't like either one.

  5. #5
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    The Tiki Nazis. The revolution has been brought to you via Pier One Imports.
    Well, Naziism IS an 'import' into the United States, from a foreign land.

  6. #6
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    57,944
    Thanks
    10558

    From
    By the wall
    Maybe they got a permit?

  7. #7
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21598

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    so, according to the reporting these racist fucks were chanting "blood and soil" outside a church gathering. Ok, well, maybe that's covered under freedom of speech. But, my question is why were large groups of people allowed to walk around with torches? How is that not a fire hazard? If you're wondering, yes, actually, I do find it totally insane that I even have to ask this question. This if fucking 2017.
    Look, they were planning on marching to the University of Virginia Library (the pride and joy of Thomas Jefferson by the way), and setting all the books on fire.

    How the HELL do you expect them to be able to do that without torches?!?

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,071
    Thanks
    4117

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Well, Naziism IS an 'import' into the United States, from a foreign land.
    So is communism. It found a safe space in universities and liberals.

  9. #9
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    57,944
    Thanks
    10558

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Look, they were planning on marching to the University of Virginia Library (the pride and joy of Thomas Jefferson by the way), and setting all the books on fire.

    How the HELL do you expect them to be able to do that without torches?!?
    A BIC lighter?

  10. #10
    Official HayJenn fan boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,031
    Thanks
    7252

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Maybe they got a permit?
    To carry fucking torches?
    Thanks from the watchman

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ted Cruz predicts- Pitchforks, Torches. Chaos.
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28th November 2016, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 5th November 2014, 03:35 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed