Members banned from this thread: TennesseeRain


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
Thanks Tree34Thanks

Thread: Charlottesville car attacker just got a Facebook fan page

  1. #21
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19,731
    Thanks
    14819

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    tRump's charitable foundation?
    Oh hell no!!! He only uses it for self serving, bribes and illegal distributions!
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #22
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19,731
    Thanks
    14819

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Fucking Bizzaro World...
    The false equivalency paradigm. Which is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    19,330
    Thanks
    16393

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    And another page on which they're raising funds to buy the fucker a new car.
    https://www.facebook.com/James-Alex-...7390120034885/

    Attachment 14614
    That page has been reported, by many.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Puzzling Evidence

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    79,931
    Thanks
    48762

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    I never said anything about 'both sides' doing anything. Have another drink. I'm enjoying your meltdown. What's really funny is that you are accusing me of having a mental illness while you are losing your shit all over this forum as you have done so many times before. Now your evening is so sad you've taken to following me around to hurl false accusations. Is your whole life this sad? Is that why you carry around so much hatred and venom?
    I carry around hatred and venom because I have to share space with idiots who think what nazis do is justified because "both sides do it." Stop accusing me of being drunk and I'll stop telling the truth about you being a self medicated bipolar. Deal?

  5. #25
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,496
    Thanks
    4150

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Democrats are the real racists and this is all Obama's fault.
    Do you want to be first that bad?

  6. #26
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    79,931
    Thanks
    48762

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    Do you want to be first that bad?
    Sarcasm. Who knew it would be so difficult to detect?

  7. #27
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    38,850
    Thanks
    15130

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    I carry around hatred and venom because I have to share space with idiots who think what nazis do is justified because "both sides do it." Stop accusing me of being drunk and I'll stop telling the truth about you being a self medicated bipolar. Deal?
    You really should have taken the drunk pass. If your posts are not due to drinking, then you've simply come unhinged. Good luck with that! Go Cowboys! Woot!
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  8. #28
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,790
    Thanks
    1473

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    serious question: how stupid does a person have to be in order to not recognize obvious sarcasm? The double digits?bottom third of the left hand side of the bell curve? Inquiring minds want to know.
    How stupid does one have to be to think that sarcasm is a valid topic to post, kindergarten level? No, I believe its below a 70 IQ level.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19,731
    Thanks
    14819

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Democrats are the real racists and this is all Obama's fault.
    Or Hillary's or GEORGE SOROS!

  10. #30
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    79,931
    Thanks
    48762

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    You really should have taken the drunk pass. If your posts are not due to drinking, then you've simply come unhinged. Good luck with that! Go Cowboys! Woot!
    I'll bet you don't think you're nasty. I'll even go so far as to say, you probably think what you are doing to me is justified because you think I'm nasty and I deserve it. Well, congratulations. You're just like me - the very thing you claim to despise.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 03:47 AM
  2. From the Durst Facebook Page
    By vikingbeast in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23rd July 2015, 06:57 AM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 21st July 2012, 04:20 AM
  4. Women (sluts?) set Rick Perry's Facebook Page on Fire
    By Towski in forum Current Events
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21st March 2012, 02:31 PM
  5. Marine's Facebook page tests military rules
    By steezer in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11th March 2012, 11:41 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed