Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 157
Thanks Tree99Thanks

Thread: another "rally" in Boston, next weekend

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,057
    Thanks
    1322

    From
    World wide and soon a town near you
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is democrats trying to make race out of this. Democrats are trying to say being white is bad. Shows the democrats are still the hateful racists they were during the civil war
    These White Nationalists need to be arrested...If they resist...Shoot them

  2. #12
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4005

    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    What a joke. So in your opinion, these idiots are faultless and it is all on the evil decent people who object to their racist Nazi worship that are wrong. Talk about twisted.
    I have not said that. But if the democrats counter protestors did not go there to cause violence there would be no issue

  3. #13
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4005

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    These are some pretty disgusting posts. Again, not because you're a Republican, because you posted gross things.

    You claim to not have sided with anyone but only criticize the actions of one. You claim Democrats are trying to make race out of this which can only mean you aren't paying attention and don't know who was marching today and are afraid to admit what they stand for and that they are rabid supporters of your cult leader.
    The point is with no counter protestors there would be nothing. You probably did not even here about the protest ob Saturday in Texas against the border wall. Why? Because conservatives do not go to cause violence against protestors they do not agree with.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4005

    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    These White Nationalists need to be arrested...If they resist...Shoot them
    The protestors on both side should be arrested

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30,028
    Thanks
    10932

    From
    on the river
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin3 View Post
    These White Nationalists need to be arrested...If they resist...Shoot them

  6. #16
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,142
    Thanks
    4705

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The point is with no counter protestors there would be nothing. You probably did not even here about the protest ob Saturday in Texas against the border wall. Why? Because conservatives do not go to cause violence against protestors they do not agree with.
    And you continuously ignore the fact that if the stupid Nazi white supremacist protesters had stayed in mommy's basement posting on Stormfront, there would have been no problem at all.
    Thanks from PACE

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30,028
    Thanks
    10932

    From
    on the river
    Wonder how many buses antifa's benefactors will need to charter for that one.

  8. #18
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    16,004
    Thanks
    8632

    From
    USA
    A grave mistake on the behalf of Boston is they allow this to happen.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29,331
    Thanks
    23323

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    How many democrats will show up to incite more violence and death?
    Proud Boys is a far-right men's organization[1][2][3][4] founded in 2016 by former VICE media co-founder and commentator Gavin McInnes. McInnes describes the organization as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[5] The group has been referred to as alt-right,[6] but McInnes describes the alt-right as "too far" because they think "Whites are what [are] important, not necessarily Western values", and instead identifies as "alt-lite". He claims to be inclusive to anyone "as long as you accept the western world as the best."[7]

    The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin.[6][8]

    In 2017, Kyle Chapman, with the "full-approval" of McInnes, formed a "street fighting" wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK).[9][10]
    Wikipedia

    Don't worry, they have a street fighting sub group in their organization.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  10. #20
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,578
    Thanks
    11396

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No a defender of the constitution that the democrats think does not apply to those they hate
    Oh the irony
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Friday13

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th September 2016, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 3rd October 2013, 04:33 AM
  3. "Every Weekend People Tell Me They Want Obama Impeached"
    By BDBoop in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th May 2013, 12:10 PM
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 2nd November 2010, 05:45 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed