Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
Thanks Tree41Thanks

Thread: All lives matter

  1. #1
    Junior Member Zephyr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,532
    Thanks
    596

    From
    United States

    All lives matter

    I do not see a good reason to isolate the value of life based on a color, a religion, sexual preference or anything other than being a human. Your life matters to your family, friends and others and this effort to elevate or denigrate some lives as more or less valued is unhelpful.I h

    I also don't understand why the use of "White Nationalist" is applied now so much to masses of people in a negative light without any good reasoning by those doing it. This is also unhelpful and creates more of the division that serves no one.

    I'm of the opinion that all lives matter and if that makes me a bad person to some I would have to question their judgment and motivation for that type of thinking.

    I hope that things settle down and people try to treat each other more respectfully in life and here where a constructive exchange of ideas and opinions covering many aspects of life in America are discussed. The site right now is in a bad situation and I think the same is probably true for others. The polarization of our country to destroy our fabric is very real. I hate to see this happen. Thank you for letting me share my opinion such as it is.

    God bless you all
    Thanks from John T Ford and BitterPill

  2. #2
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,636
    Thanks
    3734

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I do not see a good reason to isolate the value of life based on a color, a religion, sexual preference or anything other than being a human. Your life matters to your family, friends and others and this effort to elevate or denigrate some lives as more or less valued is unhelpful.I h

    I also don't understand why the use of "White Nationalist" is applied now so much to masses of people in a negative light without any good reasoning by those doing it. This is also unhelpful and creates more of the division that serves no one.

    I'm of the opinion that all lives matter and if that makes me a bad person to some I would have to question their judgment and motivation for that type of thinking.

    I hope that things settle down and people try to treat each other more respectfully in life and here where a constructive exchange of ideas and opinions covering many aspects of life in America are discussed. The site right now is in a bad situation and I think the same is probably true for others. The polarization of our country to destroy our fabric is very real. I hate to see this happen. Thank you for letting me share my opinion such as it is.

    God bless you all
    White-nationalist is the PC term for racist. If you want to suggest a new PC term for racist white-nationalists, I am interested.
    Thanks from Isalexi

  3. #3
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,025
    Thanks
    6439

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I do not see a good reason to isolate the value of life based on a color, a religion, sexual preference or anything other than being a human. Your life matters to your family, friends and others and this effort to elevate or denigrate some lives as more or less valued is unhelpful.I h

    I also don't understand why the use of "White Nationalist" is applied now so much to masses of people in a negative light without any good reasoning by those doing it. This is also unhelpful and creates more of the division that serves no one.

    I'm of the opinion that all lives matter and if that makes me a bad person to some I would have to question their judgment and motivation for that type of thinking.

    I hope that things settle down and people try to treat each other more respectfully in life and here where a constructive exchange of ideas and opinions covering many aspects of life in America are discussed. The site right now is in a bad situation and I think the same is probably true for others. The polarization of our country to destroy our fabric is very real. I hate to see this happen. Thank you for letting me share my opinion such as it is.

    God bless you all

    i agree.
    Thanks from Zephyr and John T Ford

  4. #4
    Junior Member Zephyr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,532
    Thanks
    596

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    White-nationalist is the PC term for racist. If you want to suggest a new PC term for racist white-nationalists, I am interested.
    This means that it is intended to be used as a derogatory term towards others.

    That is an unhelpful path for us to make things better and should be stopped just like other derogatory labels.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #5
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21,896
    Thanks
    6205

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    This means that it is intended to be used as a derogatory term towards others.

    That is an unhelpful path for us to make things better and should be stopped just like other derogatory labels.
    Make no mistake ... the left intentionally uses these terms to cause division.
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  6. #6
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40,375
    Thanks
    29034

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Make no mistake ... the left intentionally uses these terms to cause division.
    So does the far right.

  7. #7
    Conservative Goddess Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,764
    Thanks
    1465

    From
    CA
    So on the other side, Black nationalists are racist?

  8. #8
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21,896
    Thanks
    6205

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    So on the other side, Black nationalists are racist?
    LOL ....

    But, but, that's different.

  9. #9
    Statue whisperer Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    44,973
    Thanks
    21463

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    White-nationalist is the PC term for racist. If you want to suggest a new PC term for racist white-nationalists, I am interested.
    No, it's the term for organized racist. The difference being much the same as a disgruntled Muslim who doesn't like Americans and Al Qaeda.
    Thanks from Lunchboxxy

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks
    281

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I do not see a good reason to isolate the value of life based on a color, a religion, sexual preference or anything other than being a human. Your life matters to your family, friends and others and this effort to elevate or denigrate some lives as more or less valued is unhelpful.I h

    I also don't understand why the use of "White Nationalist" is applied now so much to masses of people in a negative light without any good reasoning by those doing it. This is also unhelpful and creates more of the division that serves no one.

    I'm of the opinion that all lives matter and if that makes me a bad person to some I would have to question their judgment and motivation for that type of thinking.

    I hope that things settle down and people try to treat each other more respectfully in life and here where a constructive exchange of ideas and opinions covering many aspects of life in America are discussed. The site right now is in a bad situation and I think the same is probably true for others. The polarization of our country to destroy our fabric is very real. I hate to see this happen. Thank you for letting me share my opinion such as it is.

    God bless you all

    If people did not live to denigrate one another, there would be no Internet.
    Thanks from Blueneck, Zephyr and Dr.Knuckles

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which lives matter most?? Black lives or Gay lives??
    By Wrangler in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 27th July 2016, 10:35 AM
  2. Bug Lives Matter
    By Robert Urbanek in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th July 2016, 10:05 AM
  3. Black Lives Matter As Do All Lives Matter
    By Minotaur in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th July 2016, 06:30 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8th April 2016, 02:27 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14th October 2015, 08:27 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed