Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 191
Thanks Tree104Thanks

Thread: [GW@#129] Alex Jones, at it again

  1. #181
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Yes, but so many cannot do that, and accept what the cranks tell them is true.



    Bullshit. That is a big fucking lie. I have read your claims about Sandy Hook on many sites and you are now lying. You were a full blown card carrying nutcase on this subject when it broke. I have a memory.



    I'm not all that interested in what you believe anymore. You'd argue black was white in a thread about yellow.



    I don't give a flying fuck, as you merely post irrational noise.
    OK, then why are you also LYING about stuff I said rather than deal with the arguments?

    You guys are the ones making naked claims and refusing to back them up, I countered your claims with the evidence.

    If it's "noise" as you claim, what does it say about you that you can't even show that I'm wrong and instead need to make lies about me like this...

  2. #182
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    One day you may prove your love for Alex, but I doubt it. You rant about people taking this prosaic ass out of context blah, blah, blah, but you have not once demonstrated your point in defence of this scammer.

    Consequently, I wrote you off as full of shit.
    No need for love, it's just a matter of posting fact vs creating delusions like you are doing.

    But now you add to the list of naked claims, we already had the conversation that proved he was not a scammer, why do you need to lie to make your point ? Have you any honor?

  3. #183
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38,988
    Thanks
    30423

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Video source in his own words? Or is this more of your lies because the facts are not in your favor?
    Newspaper articles - you know maybe you should read them.

    Face it, you are devoted to a nutjob. Everyone here knows that already so I don't get why you just don't own it instead of being so defensive about it all the time.

    And I've never lied about you either. If you don't know if Sandy Hook was a hoax or not - shame on you.

  4. #184
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Unless Jones is calling for the said violence, amirite?

    Wow... it was a little late but check that out, you filled my prediction of someone posting a random edited video.

    Anyway, who was he calling for preemptive violence against? Were there any conditional statements along with that?

    When you edit video that flagrantly, it's not a very strong statement, unless you have the originals alongside. How old were those clips? 15-20 years old?

  5. #185
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Newspaper articles - you know maybe you should read them.

    Face it, you are devoted to a nutjob. Everyone here knows that already so I don't get why you just don't own it instead of being so defensive about it all the time.

    And I've never lied about you either. If you don't know if Sandy Hook was a hoax or not - shame on you.
    Face it, if you could logically make your argument you would do so and have backed up your claims... instead you are flailing and lying hoping I'm too stupid to notice or something, sorry, I noticed your lies.

  6. #186
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    600

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Wow... it was a little late but check that out, you filled my prediction of someone posting a random edited video.

    Anyway, who was he calling for preemptive violence against? Were there any conditional statements along with that?

    When you edit video that flagrantly, it's not a very strong statement, unless you have the originals alongside. How old were those clips? 15-20 years old?
    LOL. Yea, this man shows absolutely no rage and doesn't incite violence.
    You need to get yourself checked out bud.

  7. #187
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    LOL. Yea, this man shows absolutely no rage and doesn't incite violence.
    You need to get yourself checked out bud.
    You do know what it means to incite violence, right? You are talking about something that is criminal after all. Yet, your evidence is a highly edited video from, probably 15-20 years ago.

    So, I'll accept your failure to reinforce your position as a concession that you don't have a valid point to make.

    Who's up next?

  8. #188
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38,988
    Thanks
    30423

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Face it, if you could logically make your argument you would do so and have backed up your claims... instead you are flailing and lying hoping I'm too stupid to notice or something, sorry, I noticed your lies.
    LOL - how am I lying? You said "I don't know" about Sandy Hook...do you really want me to pull up the post - because there is a lot of crazy besides SH in it.

    And I see you dropped the question if Jones said those tin foil hat things -yeah, I know facts can be a real PITA huh?

  9. #189
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,918
    Thanks
    17820

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    You do know what it means to incite violence, right? You are talking about something that is criminal after all. Yet, your evidence is a highly edited video from, probably 15-20 years ago.

    So, I'll accept your failure to reinforce your position as a concession that you don't have a valid point to make.

    Who's up next?
    Pizzagate? JESUS CHRIST! one of his nutjob followers went into that resturant and shot up the place! get a grip!

  10. #190
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,498
    Thanks
    2134

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    LOL - how am I lying? You said "I don't know" about Sandy Hook...do you really want me to pull up the post - because there is a lot of crazy besides SH in it.

    And I see you dropped the question if Jones said those tin foil hat things -yeah, I know facts can be a real PITA huh?
    You start by claiming that I made statements I never made.

    Then you say that you know what I actually said... you ADMITTED to lying at that point.

    What are you even talking about... we are several pages into this smear fest and the ONLY actual evidence presented goes against your claims.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. And they mock Alex Jones...
    By webrockk in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 16th April 2017, 04:55 AM
  2. What to do about Alex Jones
    By OHjulie in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 7th April 2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Alex Jones
    By ochocinco720 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th September 2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Alex Jones
    By Conservative15 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 9th September 2007, 03:47 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed