Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112
Thanks Tree78Thanks

Thread: "Russia stole U.S. presidency"

  1. #11
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    that doesn't make any sense. First you say that if there were no damaging information then the Russian's couldn't have released it. Then you say there's no evidence it has any results on the election. If the former is true why is it necessary to discredit it's effect? Then you say what Hillary Clinton said about Trump supporters effected the election. Whereas, with Trump we would be hard pressed to find a voting demographic that he didn't offend. You also forget about the Comey letter and the fact the Russians chose not to release any damaging information on Trump. Even though, it's obvious they have it given what we've found out since the election.
    If you think the information was damaging who are you going to blame, those that did it or those that told us about it?

    You seem to be saying you wish voters didn't know the truth before they made their decision.

    Is that what you are saying?

  2. #12
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Assange stated the Wikileaks info did not come from state actors.
    Nope it came from a leak within the DNC, I made a whole thread about it, there was no hacking.

    That's why Mueller has had to move on to other things.

  3. #13
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Yeah, it's all Hillary's fault and Obama's fault and the Democrats fault.No personal responsibility being taken by anybody that got duped by Trump right? The Russians owning Trump has nothing to do with Trump and his people themselves right? =Nope, the fact that Trump and his gang are more than willing to sell out their country and accept the help the Russians were giving them was OK according to people like you. You kept saying that getting dirt and spreading it was OK. It didn't matter it was from the Russians and that it was stolen material=Nope.
    Now I see the conservatives are backing away from that given Putin is now making fun of his little prank he pulled on America. Now suddenly the excuse is no longer complete denial but it's the DNC's fault, or Obama's fault or Hillary's fault. The fact is Spookycolt, Trump and his people, are as corrupt as they come. People like you have been giving him a free ride by pretending for so long that there was nothing wrong. Trump and his people were just doing what any politician would do. That was Bull Shit. Trump and his team got a foreign power to steal and advertise shit about their opponent. No other politicians would accept any help from foreign powers to target negative propaganda to groups that would lap it up. Even knowing that was happening and not reporting it was sedition and clearly illegal.
    It wasn't stolen it was given to them.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,033
    Thanks
    8839

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    that doesn't make any sense. First you say that if there were no damaging information then the Russian's couldn't have released it. Then you say there's no evidence it has any results on the election. If the former is true why is it necessary to discredit it's effect? Then you say what Hillary Clinton said about Trump supporters effected the election. Whereas, with Trump we would be hard pressed to find a voting demographic that he didn't offend. You also forget about the Comey letter and the fact the Russians chose not to release any damaging information on Trump. Even though, it's obvious they have it given what we've found out since the election.


    What did Russia release that changed the election? Be specific.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,033
    Thanks
    8839

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Yeah, it's all Hillary's fault and Obama's fault and the Democrats fault.No personal responsibility being taken by anybody that got duped by Trump right? The Russians owning Trump has nothing to do with Trump and his people themselves right? =Nope, the fact that Trump and his gang are more than willing to sell out their country and accept the help the Russians were giving them was OK according to people like you. You kept saying that getting dirt and spreading it was OK. It didn't matter it was from the Russians and that it was stolen material=Nope.
    Now I see the conservatives are backing away from that given Putin is now making fun of his little prank he pulled on America. Now suddenly the excuse is no longer complete denial but it's the DNC's fault, or Obama's fault or Hillary's fault. The fact is Spookycolt, Trump and his people, are as corrupt as they come. People like you have been giving him a free ride by pretending for so long that there was nothing wrong. Trump and his people were just doing what any politician would do. That was Bull Shit. Trump and his team got a foreign power to steal and advertise shit about their opponent. No other politicians would accept any help from foreign powers to target negative propaganda to groups that would lap it up. Even knowing that was happening and not reporting it was sedition and clearly illegal.


    That was one helluva craptastic delusional rant.


  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,033
    Thanks
    8839

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Trumpaloompas still think Denial is just a river in Egypt....
    Did you come up with that one yourself?

  7. #17
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,790
    Thanks
    2590

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    You forgot "But Benghaaaaaaaazi!!!!"
    Yeah, the bitch about Hillary thread is over here. And here. And also over here. Oh, here's another one. And another one is behind the sofa. I found one in the cupboard. Between spooky and 2 or 3 other people there are about 4 or 5 spam Hillary threads up here every day. I think they're running cover for Wall Street bankers or something, because everything they post is pointless otherwise.
    Thanks from OldGaffer and OHjulie

  8. #18
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    What did Russia release that changed the election? Be specific.
    The snowflakes are still upset Hillary lost and are looking for anyone to lame other than the candidate herself.

    They are just like Hillary.

  9. #19
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Yeah, the bitch about Hillary thread is over here. And here. And also over here. Oh, here's another one. And another one is behind the sofa. I found one in the cupboard. Between spooky and 2 or 3 other people there are about 4 or 5 spam Hillary threads up here every day. I think they're running cover for Wall Street bankers or something, because everything they post is pointless otherwise.
    There are far more blame Russia threads you know.

  10. #20
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,790
    Thanks
    2590

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Great OP, just remember, you have to convince people that think the moon landings were a hoax, that global warming is fake news, and that Donald Trump has their best interests at heart.
    And the earth is flat. Which you can disprove with a fucking balloon and a cell phone camera.
    Thanks from BitterPill

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 10:30 AM
  2. China "stole" US underwater drone
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16th December 2016, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th August 2016, 06:54 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 18th November 2014, 03:39 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed