Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112
Thanks Tree78Thanks

Thread: "Russia stole U.S. presidency"

  1. #1
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,830
    Thanks
    19363

    From
    Toronto

    "Russia stole U.S. presidency"

    According to none other than Vyacheslav Nikonov:

    Russian politician Vyacheslav Nikonov, a member of the Duma, said U.S. "intelligence missed it when Russian intelligence stole the president of the United States." He made the remarks on a Russian panel show, "Sunday Evening with Vladimir Solovyov."

    The episode centered on the U.S.' diminishing power on the world stage and the resulting chaos, The Hill reports. University of Virginia professor Allen Lynch told The Hill that Nikonov's statement was directed at the idea that the U.S. must be losing power if it can't uphold the integrity of its own electoral system.

    Julia Davis, who monitors Russian media, first noted the comments on her Twitter account last night.
    Russian politician says on live TV that Russia stole U.S. presidency

    It was in this show:

    My personal favorite part is around 07:20, when the host, Vladimir Solovyov, praises Tillerson for, in his view, continuing, despite everything, working in America to secure behind the scenes agreements and concessions that help Russian interests, in Syria, Ukraine, and on North Korea too.

    "He is earning that medal, no?"



    Anyway, at 52:08/9, Nikonov basically says that US intelligence services suck: "Russia installed own US President, and they missed it completely. What else is there to be said, after that?"

    lol

    Nikonov is a smart fella.

    Grandson of Stalin's foreign minister, Vyacheslav Molotov, very proud of that, wrote a book about him


    Pretty knowledgeable about both internal politics in Moscow and foreign policy.

    He sometimes says things that sound crazy: Russian lawmaker: "We would use nukes over Crimea"

    At the time, I thought he was an idiot for saying that. But, now, I believe he was nust voicing what Putin could not say himself...

    I will admit, he is usually right on the money, with his political theories and predictions. In this case, I think he just casually dropped a simple known fact in Kremlin circles: they own Trump. Same as Solovyov hinted, with his remarks about Tillerson.

    Solovyov is Putin's favorite propaganda man, on whom he has heaped state awards

    and to whom he prefers to give his personal interviews

    Another insider who knows what's going on...

    People here on PH can deny it till they are blue in the face. But the Russians themselves know. They are laughing about it on their TV, for God's sake...
    Thanks from Blues63, Thx1138, Friday13 and 13 others

  2. #2
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    I'll give it to you, Man. You certainly provide us with a well constructed OP.
    Thanks from Thx1138, Friday13, The Man and 4 others

  3. #3
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,830
    Thanks
    19363

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    I'll give it to you, Man. You certainly provide us with a well constructed OP.
    Thanks lol

    I do my best, as always
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  4. #4
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,412
    Thanks
    10863

    From
    By the wall
    You do realize there wouldn't have been anything to release if the democrats didn't rig their primaries don't you?

    There is also no evidence the release of that information impacted anything at all.

    Hillary ran a bad campaign, everyone knows it.

    Are you saying none of that mattered at all?

    The fact she avoided states and thought she would win, the fact she called half the nation deplorable.....none of that mattered, the only thing that did was Russia telling us what the DNC did?

    That's laughable.
    Thanks from Sassy

  5. #5
    Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    1785

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You do realize there wouldn't have been anything to release if the democrats didn't rig their primaries don't you?

    There is also no evidence the release of that information impacted anything at all.

    Hillary ran a bad campaign, everyone knows it.

    Are you saying none of that mattered at all?

    The fact she avoided states and thought she would win, the fact she called half the nation deplorable.....none of that mattered, the only thing that did was Russia telling us what the DNC did?

    That's laughable.
    You forgot "But Benghaaaaaaaazi!!!!"

  6. #6
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,066
    Thanks
    39153

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You do realize there wouldn't have been anything to release if the democrats didn't rig their primaries don't you?

    There is also no evidence the release of that information impacted anything at all.

    Hillary ran a bad campaign, everyone knows it.

    Are you saying none of that mattered at all?

    The fact she avoided states and thought she would win, the fact she called half the nation deplorable.....none of that mattered, the only thing that did was Russia telling us what the DNC did?

    That's laughable.
    that doesn't make any sense. First you say that if there were no damaging information then the Russian's couldn't have released it. Then you say there's no evidence it has any results on the election. If the former is true why is it necessary to discredit it's effect? Then you say what Hillary Clinton said about Trump supporters effected the election. Whereas, with Trump we would be hard pressed to find a voting demographic that he didn't offend. You also forget about the Comey letter and the fact the Russians chose not to release any damaging information on Trump. Even though, it's obvious they have it given what we've found out since the election.
    Last edited by the watchman; 12th September 2017 at 04:54 AM.

  7. #7
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,868
    Thanks
    38876

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Trumpaloompas still think Denial is just a river in Egypt....
    Thanks from The Man and BitterPill

  8. #8
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,868
    Thanks
    38876

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    According to none other than Vyacheslav Nikonov:



    Russian politician says on live TV that Russia stole U.S. presidency

    It was in this show:

    My personal favorite part is around 07:20, when the host, Vladimir Solovyov, praises Tillerson for, in his view, continuing, despite everything, working in America to secure behind the scenes agreements and concessions that help Russian interests, in Syria, Ukraine, and on North Korea too.

    "He is earning that medal, no?"



    Anyway, at 52:08/9, Nikonov basically says that US intelligence services suck: "Russia installed own US President, and they missed it completely. What else is there to be said, after that?"

    lol

    Nikonov is a smart fella.

    Grandson of Stalin's foreign minister, Vyacheslav Molotov, very proud of that, wrote a book about him


    Pretty knowledgeable about both internal politics in Moscow and foreign policy.

    He sometimes says things that sound crazy: Russian lawmaker: "We would use nukes over Crimea"

    At the time, I thought he was an idiot for saying that. But, now, I believe he was nust voicing what Putin could not say himself...

    I will admit, he is usually right on the money, with his political theories and predictions. In this case, I think he just casually dropped a simple known fact in Kremlin circles: they own Trump. Same as Solovyov hinted, with his remarks about Tillerson.

    Solovyov is Putin's favorite propaganda man, on whom he has heaped state awards

    and to whom he prefers to give his personal interviews

    Another insider who knows what's going on...

    People here on PH can deny it till they are blue in the face. But the Russians themselves know. They are laughing about it on their TV, for God's sake...
    Great OP, just remember, you have to convince people that think the moon landings were a hoax, that global warming is fake news, and that Donald Trump has their best interests at heart.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,196
    Thanks
    9378

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You do realize there wouldn't have been anything to release if the democrats didn't rig their primaries don't you?

    There is also no evidence the release of that information impacted anything at all.

    Hillary ran a bad campaign, everyone knows it.

    Are you saying none of that mattered at all?

    The fact she avoided states and thought she would win, the fact she called half the nation deplorable.....none of that mattered, the only thing that did was Russia telling us what the DNC did?

    That's laughable.
    Yeah, it's all Hillary's fault and Obama's fault and the Democrats fault.No personal responsibility being taken by anybody that got duped by Trump right? The Russians owning Trump has nothing to do with Trump and his people themselves right? =Nope, the fact that Trump and his gang are more than willing to sell out their country and accept the help the Russians were giving them was OK according to people like you. You kept saying that getting dirt and spreading it was OK. It didn't matter it was from the Russians and that it was stolen material=Nope.
    Now I see the conservatives are backing away from that given Putin is now making fun of his little prank he pulled on America. Now suddenly the excuse is no longer complete denial but it's the DNC's fault, or Obama's fault or Hillary's fault. The fact is Spookycolt, Trump and his people, are as corrupt as they come. People like you have been giving him a free ride by pretending for so long that there was nothing wrong. Trump and his people were just doing what any politician would do. That was Bull Shit. Trump and his team got a foreign power to steal and advertise shit about their opponent. No other politicians would accept any help from foreign powers to target negative propaganda to groups that would lap it up. Even knowing that was happening and not reporting it was sedition and clearly illegal.
    Last edited by Eve1; 12th September 2017 at 05:59 AM.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5, OldGaffer and The Man

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,701
    Thanks
    4184

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You do realize there wouldn't have been anything to release if the democrats didn't rig their primaries don't you?

    There is also no evidence the release of that information impacted anything at all.

    Hillary ran a bad campaign, everyone knows it.

    Are you saying none of that mattered at all?

    The fact she avoided states and thought she would win, the fact she called half the nation deplorable.....none of that mattered, the only thing that did was Russia telling us what the DNC did?

    That's laughable.
    Assange stated the Wikileaks info did not come from state actors.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 10:30 AM
  2. China "stole" US underwater drone
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16th December 2016, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th August 2016, 06:54 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 18th November 2014, 03:39 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed