Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
Thanks Tree47Thanks

Thread: character assisination and vitriolic comments during WH briefings.

  1. #21
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,424
    Thanks
    37356

    From
    becoming more and more
    it remains to be seen how long she's going to be able to get away with this. There's a investigation going on right now. Hope she has a lawyer. Because, once Mueller's team comes a callin neither daddy nor Trump are going to be able to protect her. To be clear, she's falsely accusing the former FBI Director of committing a crime. What's more is it's such a sloppy and amateurish manner of dong it. Her little slight of hand narrative isn't going deter or fool seasoned investigators. If anyone is breaking the law here it is clearly her and this administration. Sessions needs to counsel them on communications with the Justice Department regarding ongoing investigation regarding the WH. Trying to use the media as a "go around" to do it is pathetic and heartbreakingly ignorant. This is a clear attempt to discredit and/or intimidate a material witness. And no one is being fool by her pretense it's anything else.
    Last edited by the watchman; 12th September 2017 at 04:27 PM.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    39,577
    Thanks
    8531

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Trying to smear Comey because they are afraid to death what he is going to reveal to the grand jury.

    If you notice, her comments were not "off the cuff". They were on note cards in front of her.
    What could he reveal to a grand jury the FBI doesn't already have? Did he remove vital evidence when he was fired? That would be a crime.


  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    39,577
    Thanks
    8531

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    it remains to be seen how long she's going to be able to get away with this. There's a investigation going on right now. Hope she has a lawyer. Because, once Mueller's team comes a callin neither daddy nor Trump are going to be able to protect her. To be clear, she's falsely accusing the former FBI Director of committing a crime. What's more is it's such a sloppy and amateurish manner of dong it. Her little slight of hand narrative isn't going deter or fool seasoned investigators. If anyone is breaking the law here it is clearly her and this administration. Sessions needs to counsel them on communications with the Justice Department regarding ongoing investigation regarding the WH. Trying to use the media as a "go around" to do it is pathetic and heartbreakingly ignorant. This is a clear attempt to discredit and/or intimidate a material witness. And no one is being fool by her pretense it's anything else.
    ^^^^^^Delusional^^^^^
    Thanks from John T Ford

  4. #24
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,154
    Thanks
    24625

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    it remains to be seen how long she's going to be able to get away with this. There's a investigation going on right now. Hope she has a lawyer. Because, once Mueller's team comes a callin neither daddy nor Trump are going to be able to protect her. To be clear, she's falsely accusing the former FBI Director of committing a crime. What's more is it's such a sloppy and amateurish manner of dong it. Her little slight of hand narrative isn't going deter or fool seasoned investigators. If anyone is breaking the law here it is clearly her and this administration. Sessions needs to counsel them on communications with the Justice Department regarding ongoing investigation regarding the WH. Trying to use the media as a "go around" to do it is pathetic and heartbreakingly ignorant. This is a clear attempt to discredit and/or intimidate a material witness. And no one is being fool by her pretense it's anything else.
    Yes, someone needs to Mirandize them. "You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say may be used against you in a court of law." It _is_ heartbreaking. But I kinda like it. I like all the fodder they're give the courts to use against them. And I like the fact that the courts aren't showing themselves to be shy about using it.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  5. #25
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    73,424
    Thanks
    37356

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Yes, someone needs to Mirandize them. "You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say may be used against you in a court of law." It _is_ heartbreaking. But I kinda like it. I like all the fodder they're give the courts to use against them. And I like the fact that the courts aren't showing themselves to be shy about using it.
    there's no way she teaches her kids to talk like that in public. Of course, you never know, since both her and her dad do it on a regular basis. The good Christians that they all and such. Clearly the Huckabee family thinks it alright to tell bald-faced lies if they're getting paid enough. And I only bring this up ( breaking my own rule about kids being off limits) because she's talked about them during press briefings.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  6. #26
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,365
    Thanks
    15819

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    she does this thing where she says something and then says she'd never say or do it. After calling Comey every name in a book. She says that she'd never comment on an ongoing investigation. Even though, Comey is a material witness in that investigation. As well as the subject matter she's responding to. And it would appear that the press is just so worn down by all of it they just let her get away with it.
    All the Trumpsters talk like Trump. When you are in the mood for it, it's hilarious. It's like with Palin. Comedy writers don't even have to do more than just repeat what they say verbatim. But I do enjoy reactions and facial expressions to them like from Tapper (the best) and George. They are just what? You just said............ it's a riot!
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  7. #27
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40,365
    Thanks
    15819

    From
    God Bless Texas
    sorry, but, talking about huckabee and SNL is making me post this

    Thanks from the watchman

  8. #28
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,687
    Thanks
    6407

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Sanders is too brainwashed to tell the truth. She deflects and defends. Simple as that.
    She is a dangerous person.

    The American voters are aware of this.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,687
    Thanks
    6407

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Gee, they must be smart...here they are criminals highly investigated and got away with all these crimes. They are brilliant....but not enough to fool such a scholar like yourself
    I understand that you extremist celebrate the failure of the rule of of law .... but, the rest of the normal thinking American voters disagree ... as evidenced by the current election results.

  10. #30
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38,981
    Thanks
    30409

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    She is a dangerous person.

    The American voters are aware of this.
    Ahhh so you agree that the Sarah Huckabee Sanders - Trump's Press Secretary is dangerous.

    Finally agree with you on something.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should the press boycott the daily WH briefings?
    By Devil505 in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 23rd June 2017, 05:11 PM
  2. Should the press boycott the daily WH briefings?
    By Devil505 in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd June 2017, 11:52 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24th November 2016, 05:59 AM
  4. Hillary's Intelligence Briefings Suspended?
    By Ginger in forum Current Events
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 1st November 2016, 04:28 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12th March 2016, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed