Members banned from this thread: Czernobog


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Republican State Senator resigns three days after sexual battery of an Uber driver

  1. #1
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20,900
    Thanks
    17793

    From
    None of your business

    Republican State Senator resigns three days after sexual battery of an Uber driver

    More sewage:


    State Sen. Bryce Marlatt resigns Tuesday, six days after being charged with sexual battery | News OK

    State Sen. Bryce Marlatt resigned Tuesday, six days after being charged with sexual battery because of an Uber driver's complaint.

    In his three-sentence resignation letter, Marlatt, R-Woodward, thanked his constituents but did not admit to any wrongdoing.

    The resignation was effective immediately.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #2
    The Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,942
    Thanks
    3516

    From
    In Your Heart!
    But But But he's a Republican and they aren't supposed to do those things!

  3. #3
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    54,956
    Thanks
    10028

    From
    By the wall
    Violence against women has nothing to do with party affiliation.

    Being an abusive person goes way beyond that.

    I hope he spends time in jail for this.
    Thanks from Tedminator

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,513
    Thanks
    6323

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Violence against women has nothing to do with party affiliation.

    Being an abusive person goes way beyond that.

    I hope he spends time in jail for this.
    Tell your friends that. They seem to think otherwise.

  5. #5
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    54,956
    Thanks
    10028

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by steezer View Post
    Tell your friends that. They seem to think otherwise.
    I will tell you right now that anyone who abuses a woman or a kid is no friend of mine.

    They sure as hell should not do that in front of me.

    Hellfire and Brimstone will rain down on their ass.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,617
    Thanks
    16721

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Violence against women has nothing to do with party affiliation.

    Being an abusive person goes way beyond that.

    I hope he spends time in jail for this.
    Yeah. But, according to @Kallie Knoetze child molestation, apparently, does. Apparently that's "different".

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    54,956
    Thanks
    10028

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Yeah. But, according to @Kallie Knoetze child molestation, apparently, does. Apparently that's "different".
    All political sides have degenerates that should be locked away in a dark room some where.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,353
    Thanks
    18977

    From
    america
    WHO EVEN THINKS they can get away with this shit?????


    THEN, I looked at his picture. That may explain WHY he felt the need to do such, but, still doesn't explain how he thought he would get away with it.

    THEN, I saw the blip that said the Driver "picked him up at a restaurant." MY BET: Our good old friend, "Alchy" is involved. That's no excuse. I have been drunk many times, without randomly pawing at women. (Although, I have often noticed that those who do, often end up in the SACK with said woman. I just never could bring myself to do such, even when drunk).

    Oh well, we will see what will come of this. He has already been booked, so he will have his day in court.

  9. #9
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    54,956
    Thanks
    10028

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    WHO EVEN THINKS they can get away with this shit?????


    THEN, I looked at his picture. That may explain WHY he felt the need to do such, but, still doesn't explain how he thought he would get away with it.

    THEN, I saw the blip that said the Driver "picked him up at a restaurant." MY BET: Our good old friend, "Alchy" is involved. That's no excuse. I have been drunk many times, without randomly pawing at women. (Although, I have often noticed that those who do, often end up in the SACK with said woman. I just never could bring myself to do such, even when drunk).

    Oh well, we will see what will come of this. He has already been booked, so he will have his day in court.
    I usually get my ass kicked by women when I'm out and get that plastered.

    I tend to be a bit of an ass when I am full of liquid courage.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,617
    Thanks
    16721

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    WHO EVEN THINKS they can get away with this shit?????


    THEN, I looked at his picture. That may explain WHY he felt the need to do such, but, still doesn't explain how he thought he would get away with it.

    THEN, I saw the blip that said the Driver "picked him up at a restaurant." MY BET: Our good old friend, "Alchy" is involved. That's no excuse. I have been drunk many times, without randomly pawing at women. (Although, I have often noticed that those who do, often end up in the SACK with said woman. I just never could bring myself to do such, even when drunk).

    Oh well, we will see what will come of this. He has already been booked, so he will have his day in court.
    Oh...I don't know. I don't think alcohol is necessary. Remember, or national role model thinks there is nothing wrong with grabbing women's pussies, and even brags that when you're famous they just let you...

    Is it any wonder that there are people following his example?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd August 2017, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 23rd March 2017, 11:55 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 26th November 2016, 02:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14th November 2016, 01:22 PM
  5. Man charged with attacking Uber driver sues driver for $5M
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 21st January 2016, 08:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed