Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: The West is on fire

  1. #21
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    You can thank Enviroweenies for these fires. The oppose common sense forest management, leading to forests being a tinderbox.

    https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...strophic-fires

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,030
    Thanks
    8839

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    Maybe you should then provide the link of me posting exactly that.

    .
    No, I don't need to. Anyone who is interested can read the thread and see your ignorance on geography, science, and the meaning of words.

    Me quoting your posts I already exposed as ignorant will not convince you of your ignorance...............nothing will.

  3. #23
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,479
    Thanks
    17231

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    You can thank Enviroweenies for these fires. The oppose common sense forest management, leading to forests being a tinderbox.

    https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...strophic-fires
    Interesting article/link.

    Thanks!
    Thanks from Goofball

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,164
    Thanks
    2647

    From
    California
    Mr. Dittohead,

    We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn, burn mother fucker burn.....

    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,817
    Thanks
    17779

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I worked at Boomtown Casino just outside of Reno during a wild fire as a security guard.

    They had us on the roof stomping out embers so does that count?
    I loved seeing the Marmot migration in that area. They would go right through the parking lot.

    My first one was when I was fourteen and we manned fire hoses in Sierra County near Poverty Hill to put out a fire. The last one was the South Fork fire where we helped moved firefighters around and made sure they had all the tools they needed to do their job, to protect the nearby town where I lived.

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    I loved seeing the Marmot migration in that area. They would go right through the parking lot.

    My first one was when I was fourteen and we manned fire hoses in Sierra County near Poverty Hill to put out a fire. The last one was the South Fork fire where we helped moved firefighters around and made sure they had all the tools they needed to do their job, to protect the nearby town where I lived.
    Small world lol.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,817
    Thanks
    17779

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    No, I don't need to. Anyone who is interested can read the thread and see your ignorance on geography, science, and the meaning of words.

    Me quoting your posts I already exposed as ignorant will not convince you of your ignorance...............nothing will.
    They will find other posters made those statements, Leaky. Too funny.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,817
    Thanks
    17779

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Small world lol.
    I used to go there all the time.

  9. #29
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,193
    Thanks
    10824

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    I used to go there all the time.
    I spent around 2 years there, followed a girl up there.

    I really enjoyed it.

    Spent a lot of time up in Tahoe camping.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,817
    Thanks
    17779

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I spent around 2 years there, followed a girl up there.

    I really enjoyed it.

    Spent a lot of time up in Tahoe camping.
    I used to go gold mining all over the Lost Sierra. Mostly me and the dog and sometimes a friend or two.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 27th January 2017, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 6th August 2016, 04:29 PM
  3. Massive fire engulfs historic church on Orthodox Easter! Very nice fire. WOW!
    By BAZINGA DrumpF in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd May 2016, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd June 2013, 09:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed