Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 752
Thanks Tree493Thanks

Thread: Hollywood Hypocrites Silent On Sexual Abuser Weinstein, Fellow Liberal

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,720
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Credit where it's due, Ashley Judd and Lena Dunham have spoken against him.
    Yeah, but it took a while...

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Someone hurts kids, Build a shack around a stump nail his penis to the stump give him a knife and set the stump on fire.. (it becomes his choice after that.)

    Either way he will not sexually abuse another child.

    political, economic, educational etc. status is not an issue.


    Remember Roman Polanski the Acadamy HONORED him with (I think it was a lifetime achievement award).
    Weinstein is not accused of harming any child. Just adult women, and then only by sexually harassing them in work environments, not by sexually assaulting them.

    He's a contemptible asshole, but not the Devil Incarnate.

    Thanks from Hollywood and Friday13

  3. #13
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81,390
    Thanks
    21308

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    What rock have you been under? Dems are giving back or donating his money to charity. There are 3 threads here. Many HOLLYWOOD women have been speaking out. IF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM CAN NAIL THIS GUY, go for it!! If he is a 'part' of any corp with a board of directors, fire his ass and divest him. See if SAG has any power over this guy on behalf of its members.

    It's not a dearth of outrage, we just don't know how the hell that business works?
    Weinstein's behavior has been known for years. They took his money knowing what a piece of shit he is. They're only trying to disassociate themselves now because of the publicity. https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/why-t...=sharebutton-b

    Hell the DNC is only donating $30,000 out of the $300,000 he gave them. And they're giving it to political groups like EMILY's list, which means they'll get it right back, instead of donating it to groups that help women who are victims of men like Weinstein.
    Thanks from Madeline, bajisima and THOR

  4. #14
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,110
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Boy is that OP a hit to the head of the nail
    Will the democrat here talk about the democrats playing it down? If this was a GOP or a conservative the democrats would be in Character assassination mode. They are silent or some are even defending him. The democrats show what double standard hypocrite scumbags they are

    Blog: Democrats circle the wagons to protect another lecher ? this time, Harvey Weinstein

  5. #15
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,110
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Weinstein's behavior has been known for years. They took his money knowing what a piece of shit he is. They're only trying to disassociate themselves now because of the publicity. https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/why-t...=sharebutton-b

    Hell the DNC is only donating $30,000 out of the $300,000 he gave them. And they're giving it to political groups like EMILY's list, which means they'll get it right back, instead of donating it to groups that help women who are victims of men like Weinstein.
    If they call Trump Pussy Grabber what are they going to call this guy?

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,842
    Thanks
    11027

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post




    Hollywood quiet after Ashley Judd Harvey Weinstein claims | Daily Mail Online

    The silence among PH liberals is likewise deafening. What gives, boys and girls? Is sexual harassment only offensive to you when it is committed by a conservative?

    Harvey Weinstein'S Ginormous Sexual Harassment Problem
    How tall is your soapbox?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,299
    Thanks
    17516

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    If they call Trump Pussy Grabber what are they going to call this guy?
    Someone who probably will actually see jail time?
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #18
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,110
    Thanks
    4006

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    Someone who probably will actually see jail time?
    I doubt democrats will let that happen. Notice Clinton never went to jail
    Thanks from Bronwyn

  9. #19
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,944
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Weinstein is not accused of harming any child. Just adult women, and then only by sexually harassing them in work environments, not by sexually assaulting them.

    He's a contemptible asshole, but not the Devil Incarnate.

    No Weinstein isn't guilty of child molestation but there are those in that industry that are.



    'I was molested and passed around': Corey Feldman describes his ordeal at the hands of Hollywood pedophile ring and says Corey Haim was just eleven years old when he was first raped

    Former child star Corey Feldman said that he was molested repeatedly by men who would pass him and other minors around

    He said that when he was 15 he was being abused by a man who was actually employed by his own father at the management company he ran

    Reveals that Corey Haim was raped when he was just 11-years-old

    Feldman says the abuse he and Haim suffered was widely known

    Haim would struggle with drugs up until his death in 2010 at the age of 38

    Feldman shot to fame in his teens thanks to his roles in Goonies and Stand by Me


    Read more: Corey Feldman details horrors of Hollywood pedophile ring | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Thanks from Madeline

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,003
    Thanks
    29569

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    What rock have you been under? Dems are giving back or donating his money to charity. There are 3 threads here. Many HOLLYWOOD women have been speaking out. IF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM CAN NAIL THIS GUY, go for it!! If he is a 'part' of any corp with a board of directors, fire his ass and divest him. See if SAG has any power over this guy on behalf of its members.

    It's not a dearth of outrage, we just don't know how the hell that business works?
    There are 3 other threads on Weinstein? Well, I have certainly been careless. I thought only my own already existed.

    Dear Mods, please merge as you think best. @Djinn, @HayJenn.

    My apologies for the confusion.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 354
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 05:10 AM
  3. Hitchcock, An Extreme Sexual Abuser?
    By Madeline in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 4th November 2016, 11:02 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th September 2012, 11:05 AM
  5. Herman Cain is a sexual abuser
    By Oscar99 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 9th November 2011, 03:44 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed