Members banned from this thread: Blues63


Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 136
Thanks Tree70Thanks

Thread: [GW post #58 ]Is the left completely defeated?

  1. #61
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,083
    Thanks
    2218

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Well that's the right well and truly silenced.
    Is that your technique to win arguments, you know, silencing opposing voices?

  2. #62
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,690
    Thanks
    5639

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post


    Lmao... How about the 1 stated which was based on at least 3 others in subtext from the post of yours I was quoting? It's all been shown between exaggerated reality and outright fabrication.
    You're must have visions... follow the thread... there was not one post where you gave a specific example of what you're rambling about. While you were asking ME for specifics.. on I don't even know what.

  3. #63
    New Member WisconsinCheeseNip's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    755
    Thanks
    130

    From
    USA
    Absolutely defeated.


    You can tell by Jimmy Kimmel and Colberts unfunny, desperate 10 min. hatchet job anti-Trump monolgues every night.


    Empty rhetoric and vitriol for the Democrat Party -desperate for ratings- and no laughs at all.


    The audiences are a bunch of trained chimps.





  4. #64
    A Blue Dog Jets Fan Jets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20,141
    Thanks
    7711

    From
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Sometimes you don't even have to piss them off. You could accomplish 9 our of the 10 things they want and they'd kick you out over the last item you were obviously too incompetent to solve.

    Throw the bums out!
    Of course, the voters are impatient, impulsive as well as fickle...
    Thanks from boontito

  5. #65
    New Member WisconsinCheeseNip's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    755
    Thanks
    130

    From
    USA
    Plus - The Endless Examples of Liberal Media Plagiarism


    Mike Barnicle, Fraud and Plagiarist, and Ken Burns ... - Slate Magazine

    Mike Barnicle, Fraud and Plagiarist, Helps Guide America Through Baseball's Era of Shame

    Brian Williams’s Truth Problem, and Ours

    | National Review

    Fareed Zakaria Never Stopped Plagiarizing: Dozens Of Episodes

    https://ourbadmedia.wordpress.com/20...ed-others-off/

    BuzzFeed fires political editor for plagiarism

    BuzzFeed fires political editor for plagiarism - NY Daily News




  6. #66
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,249
    Thanks
    38369

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinCheeseNip View Post
    Plus - The Endless Examples of Liberal Media Plagiarism


    Mike Barnicle, Fraud and Plagiarist, and Ken Burns ... - Slate Magazine

    Mike Barnicle, Fraud and Plagiarist, Helps Guide America Through Baseball's Era of Shame

    Brian Williams’s Truth Problem, and Ours

    | National Review

    Fareed Zakaria Never Stopped Plagiarizing: Dozens Of Episodes

    https://ourbadmedia.wordpress.com/20...ed-others-off/

    BuzzFeed fires political editor for plagiarism

    BuzzFeed fires political editor for plagiarism - NY Daily News



    Smart people only get their news from RWNJ sites, amirite?

  7. #67
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,222
    Thanks
    18029

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    They can't win one political or cultural battle, and America is turning on them fast.

    This is getting very entertaining to watch.
    Not at all, just getting warmed up,,,,in 14 months, we'll talk.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,222
    Thanks
    18029

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinCheeseNip View Post
    Absolutely defeated.


    You can tell by Jimmy Kimmel and Colberts unfunny, desperate 10 min. hatchet job anti-Trump monolgues every night.


    Empty rhetoric and vitriol for the Democrat Party -desperate for ratings- and no laughs at all.


    The audiences are a bunch of trained chimps.




    Shouldn't talk about Trump supporters that way, there are maybe two of them who are decent.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,083
    Thanks
    2218

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    You're must have visions... follow the thread... there was not one post where you gave a specific example of what you're rambling about. While you were asking ME for specifics.. on I don't even know what.
    Sounds like a you problem.

    We are talking an environment that's been developing for well over a year now, and you want me to point to a singular event? That's doing a disservice, you must think everything political spawns out of a vacuum or something.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29,357
    Thanks
    23329

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinCheeseNip View Post
    Absolutely defeated.


    You can tell by Jimmy Kimmel and Colberts unfunny, desperate 10 min. hatchet job anti-Trump monolgues every night.


    Empty rhetoric and vitriol for the Democrat Party -desperate for ratings- and no laughs at all.


    The audiences are a bunch of trained chimps.
    Trump is no slouch when it comes to hatchet jobs. As my mother used to say, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

    Trump is like a toddler who hits another child, and is all shocked, and outraged when he gets hit back.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allen West Defeated
    By Kropotkin in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 11th November 2012, 02:41 AM
  2. Why should Bail Out #2 be defeated?
    By Stinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 3rd October 2008, 08:22 AM
  3. What if Carthage Had Defeated Rome?
    By Wyckyd_Sceptre in forum World History
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd January 2008, 09:45 PM
  4. Al Qaeda defeated by the USA?
    By justoneman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 16th October 2007, 03:03 AM
  5. Defeated Again!
    By johnnyturk! in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th June 2006, 08:17 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed