Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: Caleb: criminal son of former judge Roy Moore

  1. #11
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanks
    328

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    Only if they want to get the votes of Democrats. Ya' think that's a winning strategy for Republican candidates now?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-party/512885/

  2. #12
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanks
    328

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    But it is much harder to shrug off when caught yourself.

    Poor son,to have a father like Roy.
    ........and Chelsea Clinton? What kind of father did she "have?"

    Book: Hillary 'put up with' Bill Clinton's sexual 'grabbing, groping women'

  3. #13
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,933
    Thanks
    14589

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    25A situation is not going to happen. It is, in practical terms, more difficult than impeachment. Cabinet can get the ball rolling, but even if most of those people --- all of whom owe everything to Donald Trump, with the exceptions of Tillerson and Mattis --- decided to do it, the president contest the move to Congress. He gets automatically reinstated if Congress doesn't have super-majorities to remove him in both chambers.
    Impeachment would be an easier bar to clear.

  4. #14
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,947
    Thanks
    14726

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    Only if they want to get the votes of Democrats. Ya' think that's a winning strategy for Republican candidates?
    Doug Jones has a winning strategy to get Republican voters: Roy Moore is an embarrassment to Alabama, he's a corrupt, vile, self-righteous pig who has been repeatedly thrown out of office for misconduct who everyone knows and who cannot possibly define himself as anything more than who he is. The Senate Leadership Fund has already pulled out of the race completely, and there are signs that other big RNC money might follow suit.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,535
    Thanks
    31060

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    ........and Chelsea Clinton? What kind of father did she "have?"

    Book: Hillary 'put up with' Bill Clinton's sexual 'grabbing, groping women'
    Well,I would say pretty good. She is an accomplished Attorney, great family and is close to her parents.

    You see any drug arrests, drunk driving there?

    Bad anology. Boy,you really failed!

  6. #16
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,933
    Thanks
    14589

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Well,I would say pretty good. She is an accomplished Attorney, great family and is close to her parents.

    You see any drug arrests, drunk driving there?

    Bad anology. Boy,you really failed!
    She's not an attorney.

    She is, however, a credit to her parents, though I disagree with her politically.
    Thanks from labrea

  7. #17
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanks
    328

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Doug Jones has a winning strategy to get Republican voters: Roy Moore is an embarrassment to Alabama, he's a corrupt, vile, self-righteous pig who has been repeatedly thrown out of office for misconduct who everyone knows and who cannot possibly define himself as anything more than who he is. The Senate Leadership Fund has already pulled out of the race completely, and there are signs that other big RNC money might follow suit.
    "Big RNC" money goes to where they can get the biggest bang for their buck, just like "big DNC" money.

    Donors for Bush, Kasich and Christie Are Turning to Clinton More Than to Trump
    Thanks from Wonderer

  8. #18
    You'll see what I can do Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,947
    Thanks
    14726

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    "Big RNC" money goes to where they can get the biggest bang for their buck, just like "big DNC" money.

    Donors for Bush, Kasich and Christie Are Turning to Clinton More Than to Trump
    Are you going to say anything about Moore or Alabama, or are you just here to deflect?
    Thanks from labrea and Dragonfly5

  9. #19
    Junior Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanks
    328

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Well,I would say pretty good. She is an accomplished Attorney, great family and is close to her parents.

    You see any drug arrests, drunk driving there?

    Bad anology. Boy,you really failed!
    So, I guess you missed that part about having to grow up with a father who is a sexual predator. How is that possible for you to miss that part? I mean, wouldn't it be difficult for a woman to know her father.......well mebbe' you are just unconcerned with how she had to grow up with.....well, you know, knowing that?

    Of course you're a liberal feminist you'd likely not care about such behavior.......

    How Bill Clinton neutered the feminist movement | The Independent

    The President's sordid affairs have drawn barely a murmur from America's powerful sisterhood. In an exclusive extract from the forthcoming issue of `Vanity Fair', Marjorie Williams reveals some ugly truths...

  10. #20
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43,535
    Thanks
    31060

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    She's not an attorney.

    She is, however, a credit to her parents, though I disagree with her politically.
    No,she is much more.

    Chelsea Clinton graduates doctorate program at Oxford and her proud parents cheer her on from the crowd | Daily Mail Online
    Thanks from labrea

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 24th August 2017, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15th June 2016, 07:12 AM
  3. Judge Roy Moore's Drag Queen Problem
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12th May 2016, 10:21 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th February 2015, 05:09 AM
  5. Judge Roy Moore in Alabama thumbs his nose at SCOTUS
    By BoiseBo in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th February 2015, 08:30 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed